Introductions

Hydroblade

18 minutes ago, ritardando said:

Hi @SitTwizzle! I don't consider myself a musician, but I did play piano for around 12 years or so (basically up until high school). I was never very dedicated, but it was pretty fun and I still practice from time to time when I have the chance. How about you?  

Basically the same. I became more dedicated around 11 thanks to Samson François' interpretation of Chopin's Polonaises but basically I didn't have much time to practice seriously.

By the way, I find Shoma Uno has a little something of Samson François (well, he neither smokes nor drinks, that's a very good point).

• 2 months later...

Hi, everyone ! 

I'm new here, I'm from France, I'm 25 ! 
I love watching figure skating, since I was young. I'm a Fanyu since 2010, after watching an exhibition on TV. 
I'll be happy to meet and to discuss with others fans around the world. 
(I'm sorry if my English is sometimes bad, it's not my first langage.) 

On 12/6/2020 at 5:59 PM, Onjong said:

Hi, everyone ! 

I'm new here, I'm from France, I'm 25 ! 
I love watching figure skating, since I was young. I'm a Fanyu since 2010, after watching an exhibition on TV. 
I'll be happy to meet and to discuss with others fans around the world. 
(I'm sorry if my English is sometimes bad, it's not my first langage.) 

Hello and welcome! Wow you've been a fan for a long time! I wish I was a fan back then it would have been so exciting! I've only been a fan since 2017 right after his ankle injury in Nov. I had to wait till the 2018 Olympics to watch him skate, live on TV, as a fan for the first time.  It was super scary, but so exciting! 

Your English is great! There's a lot of people on here that have english as a second language so don't worry too much about it. 

• 2 months later...

hello everyone!!

my name is nisa and my pronouns are she/they. i've been a fanyu for a little over a year now. i live in germany and like to draw, bake and read in my freetime. i'm also really into anime and playing video games, such as genshin impact :D. in the coming years i would like to study psychology and travel across the world. i hope to get along with you all!!

25 minutes ago, swaggyuzu said:

hello everyone!!

my name is nisa and my pronouns are she/they. i've been a fanyu for a little over a year now. i live in germany and like to draw, bake and read in my freetime. i'm also really into anime and playing video games, such as genshin impact :D. in the coming years i would like to study psychology and travel across the world. i hope to get along with you all!!

Welcome Nisa :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, SHINee0live said:

Hi I am Diana and have been following Yuzu since 2016. I came across him while scrolling Instagram on a skate practice and since then I have been loyal. I went to skate Canada in 2019 and hope to get Yuzu more. 

Hello Diana 
Welcome to the Planet :wave:

• 1 month later...

hi everyone, I'm Gaia from Italy. I've just recently become a fanyu, just after the loss of an inspiring person who in some way I belive "sent" Yuzu to me.
I've been mesmerized (as us all) by his talent and kindness so here I am: happy to have been abducted to "planet hanyu" (god bless max ambesi for that commentary)
P.S. to all admins and fanyus: thanks for existing :*

3 hours ago, gaia said:

hi everyone, I'm Gaia from Italy. I've just recently become a fanyu, just after the loss of an inspiring person who in some way I belive "sent" Yuzu to me.
I've been mesmerized (as us all) by his talent and kindness so here I am: happy to have been abducted to "planet hanyu" (god bless max ambesi for that commentary)

Welcome @gaia :wave:

Have fun here. 

4 hours ago, gaia said:

Welcome, I hope you feel at home here! 

Hello everyone! My name is Helen, I'm from Moscow. I've been a fanyu maybe for year and half. Or two...  :scratch3:

My english is not very good, I've been studying japanese last two years, so...  :dontdothistome:

I'm web developer. Also I'm translating manga from japanese and, recently, from Worlds, Hanyu's interviews too for large russian public in VK. :redface: I'm really happy to able to share with people, who don't understand japanese, what Hanyu is saying. :heart:

Actually, also I'm an adult figure skater. Not for a long time, just a year, and still I'm really afraid a lot of stuff on the ice. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

I will be glad to get along with fanyu arond the world. :wink_star:

2 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Hello everyone! My name is Helen, I'm from Moscow. I've been a fanyu maybe for year and half. Or two...  :scratch3:

My english is not very good, I've been studying japanese last two years, so...  :dontdothistome:

I'm web developer. Also I'm translating manga from japanese and, recently, from Worlds, Hanyu's interviews too for large russian public in VK. :redface: I'm really happy to able to share with people, who don't understand japanese, what Hanyu is saying. :heart:

Actually, also I'm an adult figure skater. Not for a long time, just a year, and still I'm really afraid a lot of stuff on the ice. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

you are very welcome. I'm new on the planet too but I can already tell you it's a wonderful place to be ❤

5 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Welcome @tsubasanoyume:wave:Don't worry, my English also not perfect.🙈

Enjoy the time on the Planet.:nod2: