Music talk

On the Nature of Daylight by Max Richter (

)

Weaver/Poje skated to this in the 2015-2016 season, and while it wasn't their most memorable program, I thought the music used was very riveting, especially when watching it live. Perhaps Yuzu could use a cut from this music for a step sequence, not the full piece cos the slow build suits ice dance more than singles imo.

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence !!! :love: :love: :love:

Yes!! A million times yes!!!

My best friend is Japanese, and she told me of her favorite song to play on the piano. During our senior year of high school, I went to her house and she played Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence for me. It has been close to my heart ever since, and it would be an absolute dream to see Yuzu perform it.

For SP:

Something catchy and crazy, Jeff style . It could be rock/jazz/blues . "Let my people go" - Armstrong , maybe?

For LP:

I miss Chopin, so I would like to see some classical piece. And there very probably will be difficult layout so it give him some rest. There are plenty classic music pieces all around, it doesn't have to be some cliche like "Nutcracker" and "4 seasons" though. I wouldn't mind some modern cover of classic music e.g. David Garett's performances.

But if warhorses will be decided by Hanyu and his team "La Dance Macabre " is ok for me. Orser was skating it years ago, also Wilson put it for Kim and it was amazing! I think it'll fit Yuzuru so much and + all black toned costume, well take your heart medicine everyone!

I would love if he did Hungarian Rhapsody by Liszt. It's dramatic so perfect for Olympic Season and you can choose loads of different cuts from it.

I would like it. Not just because I'm Hungarian. : D Good music. :love:

I would love if he skate to Final Fantasy OST in LP. Its super popular, especially in Asia. I think many people know the melody of To zanarkand :love: . Last season I have a feeling he might skate to Joe Hisaishi's music, I even imagine a View of silence's SP . So who knows ? Maybe my dream will come true again :love:

I would love if he skate to Final Fantasy OST in LP. Its super popular, especially in Asia. I think many people know the melody of To zanarkand :love: . Last season I have a feeling he might skate to Joe Hisaishi's music, I even imagine a View of silence's SP . So who knows ? Maybe my dream will come true again :love:

Ooh I'd like that too. In fact, when I was listening to it the other day, I thought it'd be a lovely choice (though my personal favourite is One-Winged Angel - it's got all the drama!)

tbh i really want to see him skate to rachmaninoff piano concerto no 2, i know mao has done it before but the parts i want him to skate with is different,

piano concerto no 2 adagio sostenuto(can't choose which minute, the whole track is my fav) &

this part.

OR bring back notte stellata for SP!!!!! PLEASE! in violin version like this!

THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL AAA :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :bow:

i love FF OST!

my most favorite is 1000 words :crybaby: i would love to see him skate with this song for ex :crybaby:

Ooh I'd like that too. In fact, when I was listening to it the other day, I thought it'd be a lovely choice (though my personal favourite is One-Winged Angel - it's got all the drama!)

I like One winged angel too. FF music have it all, especially when it come to drama :love: