asiacheetah

Satellite meet up at the Olympics

11 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

There's a lot of people waiting for train. I think we're going to hop on whichever one has room.

Edit: standing on the 430 train

Great. We'll meet you at Jinbu. 

Lol, I’m on my flight to Tokyo and on Nikka Sports I spotted our group photo. I’ll upload it later when I get the chance. 

16 hours ago, kiches said:

Lol, I’m on my flight to Tokyo and on Nikka Sports I spotted our group photo. I’ll upload it later when I get the chance. 

Neat! 

And also just wanted to say, it was great meeting you all and cheering and celebrating for Yuzu with everyone! It was a memorable experience, all the more made special because of being able to meet fellow fans :)

Just landed from our flight back home. Can't believe it's over and it's back to reality. But also can't help but think that we're now living in a reality where Yuzu is 2x Olympic champion, and isn't that just something to smile about everyday :68271401:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

Neat! 

And also just wanted to say, it was great meeting you all and cheering and celebrating for Yuzu with everyone! It was a memorable experience, all the more made special because of being able to meet fellow fans :)

Just landed from our flight back home. Can't believe it's over and it's back to reality. But also can't help but think that we're now living in a reality where Yuzu is 2x Olympic champion, and isn't that just something to smile about everyday :68271401:

I know I haven't stopped smiling. This is the best Olympic ever! No I'm not biased at all.

It was so great meeting you all and getting to share this extraordinary moment with you.

It was a pleasure meeting you all! After two days I'm still an emo mess, how are we going to go back to real life?!  :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I've still got to see some of Korea, hope you have a great rest of trip / get home safe

I'm back home and having a rough go of it trying to adjust to jet lag, but my goodness was this trip a dream.  It was wonderful meeting all of you and sharing in this rare life experience.  I feel really lucky!  

I still have a ton of pics and video to upload but I will as soon as I have my bearings together.  Every complication and hardship that went into planning this trip, and everything we go through as fans...Yuzu made it all worth it. He is truly a remarkable human being, able to bring us all together for that historic moment.