Murieleirum

Not dramatic at all, but in my humble opinion anything Yuzuru-kun related is worth mentioning!!! And honestly, I think this thread is amazing.  :winky:

Anyways, the day before yesterday, I had this dream where someone produced a movie/film/documentary about Yuzu! I was really happy about it and excited to see it, so a friend and I went to the theaters to watch it. I know, this is kind of lame and unexciting...heh heh, sorry!!! :laughing:

I was going to post about it yesterday, but then I had this other dream......

...wherein TwoSetViolin reacted to one of Yuzuru-kun's performances!!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: For anyone out there who doesn't know who they are, Brett and Eddy are two highly talented violinists who have their own Youtube channel. They're really popular among both musicians and non-musicians for their great sense of humor! 

Anyways, back to topic, the dream was really interesting because recently, Twoset uploaded a video where they played violin charades, sports edition, and for figure skating, the picture given was Yuzuru-kun! Turns out a huge portion of their fans also adore him, and so a lot of them suggested that Twoset review his performances! Unfortunately, it's only occurred so far in my dream, but I still hope!!! 

Maybe, just maybe, my two favorite things will meet! Eh, sorry for the long post, but any fellow Twosetters out there in this Planet? :img_20:

4 minutes ago, Hope_and_Legacy said:

Maybe, just maybe, my two favorite things will meet! Eh, sorry for the long post, but any fellow Twosetters out there in this Planet? :img_20:

Fan, I wouldn't say that (maybe first, because I tend to prefer cello to violin?) but I like to watch them from time to time, I like their wit, their cheerfulness... and I would also like very much whatever they want to do about Yuzuru Hanyu.

11 minutes ago, Hope_and_Legacy said:

any fellow Twosetters out there in this Planet? :img_20:

:8122685:

I'm a big fan of Brett and Eddy's channel too! 

A reaction video like one from your dream would be great:loveshower:

Who knows... 

3 hours ago, Hope_and_Legacy said:

Not dramatic at all, but in my humble opinion anything Yuzuru-kun related is worth mentioning!!! And honestly, I think this thread is amazing.  :winky:

Anyways, the day before yesterday, I had this dream where someone produced a movie/film/documentary about Yuzu! I was really happy about it and excited to see it, so a friend and I went to the theaters to watch it. I know, this is kind of lame and unexciting...heh heh, sorry!!! :laughing:

I was going to post about it yesterday, but then I had this other dream......

...wherein TwoSetViolin reacted to one of Yuzuru-kun's performances!!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: For anyone out there who doesn't know who they are, Brett and Eddy are two highly talented violinists who have their own Youtube channel. They're really popular among both musicians and non-musicians for their great sense of humor! 

Anyways, back to topic, the dream was really interesting because recently, Twoset uploaded a video where they played violin charades, sports edition, and for figure skating, the picture given was Yuzuru-kun! Turns out a huge portion of their fans also adore him, and so a lot of them suggested that Twoset review his performances! Unfortunately, it's only occurred so far in my dream, but I still hope!!! 

TwoSetter right here...would love to see Eddy and Brett react to Yuzu, but the last violin piece Yuzu did before Origin was Zigeunerweissen so they'd be a little short of material. On the other hand, if they did Chopin, I wonder if their minds would be blown by 4CC Chopin? Yuzu was so perfectly on the music in that one.

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

TwoSetter right here...would love to see Eddy and Brett react to Yuzu, but the last violin piece Yuzu did before Origin was Zigeunerweissen so they'd be a little short of material.

True, but IDK? Maybe they could also review Chopin since it's also classical even though it's piano. :8232307: Who knows, I guess we'll just have to wait patiently!!!

I just had the strangest dream of Yuzu... I was basically watching this Japanese singing show (can’t remember if I was watching it live or on TV) and Yuzu appears as a contestant!! He was wearing something similar to this:

And then he started singing a ballad! It was in Japanese... My knowledge of Japanese is very, very minimal so I guess my sleeping brain just put together random syllables that ended up sounding like Japanese to a non-speaker’s ears (it probably got the hang of it because of me watching many of Yuzu’s interviews) 

I don’t remember much of the melody of the song either so that’s gone too... 

But I do remember what his voice sounded like!! It was clear and deep and so beautiful! He sounded like a professional singer, really. I wanted to bring out an example of an actual singer with a similar voice tone but I can’t think of any at the moment, maybe I’ll edit it into this post when one comes to my mind... meanwhile I’ll try not to forget what his singing voice sounded like!!

But yes, the audience was stunned and cheering for him so much ❤️
I was enjoying the singing and then..... 

My alarm went off 😭😭😭😭

My memory is very blurred, but yesterday I had another Yuzu dream!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: Honestly, don't really remember what was happening in it. I think I was going shopping at the mall, and at some point Yuzuru suddenly showed up, and I think we were talking about something??? Anyways, it was kind of interesting because, um, he was in his LGC costume. I have honestly no idea how I managed to survive that dream, because y'know, PPOS.... :love:

Um, anyways, the reason for that is probably because I was watching WTT 2017 that day? 

But realistically, Yuzuru would of course never wear LGC in public, because NO ONE could survive that.:10742290: So yeah, it was a really weird dream. :laughing: 

My goodness.....why do I keep having dreams about Yuzu these days??? That's not so nice of you, Yuzuru-kun, taking over my life like this! :Just_Cuz_15: But, I mean, it's not really your fault, and I don't really mind.....:love:

Anyways, onto my dream - my memory is again unclear, so some things may be inaccurate, but it was kind of like a mystery or drama with action in it, I think, and Yuzuru was that hero. He was stuck on this tropical island where people are going missing through unknown causes. While exploring the island, he meets this boy who is native to the place and who needs help in finding his lost sister, and being kind as he is, Yuzuru decides to help him. He and the boy travel through a forest, where they see a group of men with weapons seemingly waiting in ambush for someone, and Yuzuru deduces that they are connected to the disappearances. He's coming up with a plan to investigate them when the boy suddenly vanishes, and he discovers that the men from earlier are beginning to surround the area. With no other choice, Yuzuru decides he has to first vacate the forest before looking for the boy, or else he will also be caught. But just as he finds a path that leads out of the forest, people from the group emerge and block his path, and from behind him, the rest of the group bar his escape. The boy is with them: it turns out he was used to bait Yuzuru as a trap so that they could catch him. They close in on him, threatening to kill him if he makes a move. 

And THEN........

Spoiler

I woke up.

Yeah, I know, that's really lame :facepalm:, but I woke up at that point, and I was really upset because I wanted to know what would happen and how Yuzuru would escape/if he would be caught. :confused0068: Sorry for this, er, unexpected ending!!! :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

:space:

I'm just annoyed that I'll never find out how it ends....:banginghead: 

Sorry for how lengthy this turned out to be, heh heh heh....Oh, by the way, Yuzu was wearing blue Parisienne Walkways in my dream. My dreams are starting to get odder by the day.....the first was relatively realistic, but Yuzu wearing PPOS in PUBLIC??? And now THIS??? Yeah, I have a weird brain....:laughing:

• 2 months later...

About a month after Yuzuru won his 2nd gold, I had to have surgery. I've had surgery many times before and usually I don't dream at all but this time I remember seeing Yuzuru skating around :) It was just him skating with everything around him just black. Next thing I knew I was waking up telling my mom I was dreaming of Yuzuru. Funny thing is that my anesthesiologist came up and asked if I had good dreams! I said yes I dreamed of watching figure skating. I wasn't going to tell him about Yuzuru lol he was an older man. But I'm thankful to God for giving me a beautiful Yuzuru dream! 

Well, I think I have to say it... This night I think I dreamt (specifically) of Yuzuru Hanyu for the first time. He went out of his bedroom and said he had slept well and bedding was comfortable, but then I saw he had slept without bed linen and I was horrified and I hurried to seek the best bed linen I could find... This Nishikawa commercial is impactful.:bed:  And the drought is severe. Because when I dreamt, not really of him, but because of watching him, I would dream of whizzing on ice skates, whirling etc.

• 2 months later...

I've just had a weird dream about new programs!

He had a new SP but recycled SEIMEI=))). However it's SEIMEI REMIX!!! (Like Junhwan's remixed R&J) :darklordyuzu:

There's also new costume for it with complete purple top and DRAGON patterns (instead of phoenix pattern like the old costume). 

I wake up feeling so weirdddd lmaooooo :embSwan:

• 2 weeks later...