Murieleirum

I love this thread, I'm so glad I started checking this Space Junk section xD.

I have had two Yuzu dreams. I wish I had more! I hope I'll have more :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

The first one is VERY fangirly, I dreamed I somehow was living in Toronto and somehow Yuzu and I were going on a date :rofl:, it seemed to be the first and it sucked because it was at a mall skating rink and I suck at ice skating so he got very frustrated VERY quickly because I wasn't able to even stop before hitting the boards, he got mad and left me there in the rink and I ran after him and it was fall outside...and while I was apologizing for being a bad student my actual boyfriend came along and said hi and suddenly I remembered my actual life and realized it was a dream and woke up xD.

The most interesting thing is that same night, my boyfriend dreamed of being in a ice rink with Yuzu!!! And his name is Javier so :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:and in his dream they were kinda flirting xD...when I woke up (we live together) I told him about my dream first and he got mad and I thought it was because I was dreaming of a guy and he goes "Now you have even ME dreaming about the kid! I don't even like guys!" :rofl:

I'm so glad that there is a forum to talk about dreams because I actually have very vivid and unpredictable dreams. Being that Yuzu has been on my mind daily since the day I rediscovered him, I have also been seeing him a lot in my dreams.

This morning I had a dream that we were racing against time while fighting against some villains. Basically, Yuzu had to deliver medicine to a certain spot before anyone else caught up to him. He was running around and jumping off walls and buildings like he was spiderman or something. At one point, he was slowed done by some people in black so he jumped on a black and red motorcycle and drove off to the store. When he got in, the medicine store was closing because it wasn't meeting it's goals. He busted in just as they were boxing up and got the medicine. They were pale red pills in a v-shaped package.

For some reason, instead of getting on his motorcycle, he walked out the front door where he was stopped by police officers. They stopped him because he was fidgeting with his back pocket. Why was he fidgeting? Because he was trying to put the medicine in his pocket but it turns out the pockets on his pants were fake pockets LOL what a detail to have in my dream. He quickly tossed the medicine into the bushes and the police officers were asking him what he had in his pocket and he said nothing, since they were fake and couldn't contain anything anyways, then they asked what he just threw out. And that's when I come in, crying (for some reason) and saying that he didn't have anything in his hands or pockets so they let him go.

And then my dream did a rewind reel thing where they show what really happened. Basically, Yuzu taped the medicine on the back of his phone and tossed it into the bushes. That way, they wouldn't see the medicine because the phone fell with the screen facing up.

THE END.

That was my dream. I think there was more I can't remember anymore. It was exciting and he was so cool. I'm so thankful to be able to watch videos of him during the day and dream about him during the night. Haha

11 hours ago, KoshiePooh said:

I'm so glad that there is a forum to talk about dreams because I actually have very vivid and unpredictable dreams. Being that Yuzu has been on my mind daily since the day I rediscovered him, I have also been seeing him a lot in my dreams.

This morning I had a dream that we were racing against time while fighting against some villains. Basically, Yuzu had to deliver medicine to a certain spot before anyone else caught up to him. He was running around and jumping off walls and buildings like he was spiderman or something. At one point, he was slowed done by some people in black so he jumped on a black and red motorcycle and drove off to the store. When he got in, the medicine store was closing because it wasn't meeting it's goals. He busted in just as they were boxing up and got the medicine. They were pale red pills in a v-shaped package.

For some reason, instead of getting on his motorcycle, he walked out the front door where he was stopped by police officers. They stopped him because he was fidgeting with his back pocket. Why was he fidgeting? Because he was trying to put the medicine in his pocket but it turns out the pockets on his pants were fake pockets LOL what a detail to have in my dream. He quickly tossed the medicine into the bushes and the police officers were asking him what he had in his pocket and he said nothing, since they were fake and couldn't contain anything anyways, then they asked what he just threw out. And that's when I come in, crying (for some reason) and saying that he didn't have anything in his hands or pockets so they let him go.

And then my dream did a rewind reel thing where they show what really happened. Basically, Yuzu taped the medicine on the back of his phone and tossed it into the bushes. That way, they wouldn't see the medicine because the phone fell with the screen facing up.

THE END.

That was my dream. I think there was more I can't remember anymore. It was exciting and he was so cool. I'm so thankful to be able to watch videos of him during the day and dream about him during the night. Haha

😂😂😂😂 oh gods I'll always think of Yuzu wearing things with fake pockets now 

I had a dream that I was on vacation in another country with Yuzu. Yuzu and I were like besties. We did things together and were super touchy and affectionate towards one another. :10636614:The part I remember the best is Yuzu and I had a mutual friend, I can’t remember who he was but I either knew him in real life as a friend or he was someone I saw on TV. We followed our friend to the top of this tower. It was very beautiful and it was a rooftop with grass and a fence to keep people from from falling off. Yuzu and I were enjoying our time when planes flew by and I heard a thundering bang.

Before we knew it, something was flying towards us. It looked like a huge rubber bullet as big as the rooftop we were standing on. I remember looking at the planes as they shot but it wasn’t even towards us. They were shooting towards the clouds but these bullets were ricocheting off of something and came straight at us. We were ducking left and right. At one point, a humongous round bullet landed right into the rooftop we were on and all 3 of us had to lay flat along the edge of the fence. We were all extremely close to each other. Practically, laying on top of one another because if we didn’t we would be squished by the huge rubber bullets. My heart was beating super fast because of the adrenaline but I was also extremely aware that Yuzu was laying 10cm away from me.

I was like :crazyshit: because of the bullets but like this :embSwan: because of Yuzu.

When all the shooting was done with, I cursed out the friend and said why would he bring us to such a place. He recommended it so he should have known better. After expressing my anger, our friend got super angry and said, “It’s always you. It’s only you who makes me feel like this. You know, this is why things don’t work out for you. You think that there’s something between you and him but there’s nothing. You’re just overthinking it. He only thinks of you as a friend!” and stormed off. 

I was so shook. Luckily, Yuzu wasn’t near when he said that so he didn’t hear but I was like welp, F U dude. I don’t care if it’s nothing. The person closest to Yuzu right now is me! Yuzu and I walked off and enjoyed the rest of our day at a race track hehe

I still feel like poohp because this is a similar situation to my real life and they did’t like me in that way. :14066882: 

This night (which was my last night in Helsinki) I had a dream that Sasha Plushenko was running around in Megasport arena because he was too excited and Plush needed to calm him down. But Plush was there as a competitor and this happened before he went on the ice. Plush skated right after Yuzu in a full red costume :rofl:I don't know what was the result of the competition because I woke up :rofl:

It was a very short dream but when I woke up I thought I was already in Moscow :laughing:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

This night (which was my last night in Helsinki) I had a dream that Sasha Plushenko was running around in Megasport arena because he was too excited and Plush needed to calm him down. But Plush was there as a competitor and this happened before he went on the ice. Plush skated right after Yuzu in a full red costume :rofl:I don't know what was the result of the competition because I woke up :rofl:

It was a very short dream but when I woke up I thought I was already in Moscow :laughing:

:rofl:not the best day to bring your kid to work, Plushenko!

• 1 month later...

So last night I dreamt that my sis and I engaged in an adventure at the Mall (of all places) and somehow I squeezed into the ice rink and got to see Haru Yo Koi live, It was so unreal that I turned to my sis and immediately said "I swear this is a dream right now, this is a painful reality check and I'm so sure." (this happened many times since I can lucid dream). So my sis just didn't know what to say besides "Oh, well so just enjoy it.", but then in turned out the so called performance was only showed on the big screen. So even in my dream I didn't get to see it live :dontdothistome:

• 1 month later...

I dreamed again! Sadly it wasn't Yuzu this time, but Javier Fernandez. I dreamed he was signing up for a multilevel thing I was in a very very looooong time ago, and in my dream I was there to help the guy who had invited Javier to the thing and I completely failed by fangirling very very hard. He was polite and good natured and we mostly joked around about scores and Euros gossip and I wanted to pitch him a photoshoot but I woke up :(, he was verrrry handsome and his eyes were so big it was scary, and he looked so short and skinny it was cute xD because I always pictured him in skates and alone on the ice so mixed in with normal sized people he looked rather thin. 

It was weird as hell, but it was nice to see him in a dream. I blame his retirement and Gabby Daleman posting things about multilevel for this weird mix...

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream last night. It was Saitama and first practice at Worlds. Yuzu came out in his Origin costume to practice but the program wasn't Origin...it was CARMEN :laughing: And during the competition he wore a red and black costume, which was similar to Kolyada's Carmen :rofl3:

I can't remember the rest, I woke up immediately after that...probably because of shock :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

You know Worlds is approaching because I dreamt of Yuzu :xD: 

He was running in the main beach in my hometown, which is VERY long, and all the locals were like “omg this is the only run that can make him break a sweat” hahahah

• 4 months later...

I had a dream of Yuzu last night. He recycled Let's Go Crazy and I was at some competition where I saw his new costume and I was totally mesmerized by it :laughing: It was all purple but the pants were really dark and the vest/top was also darkish. The other difference to LGC 1.0 was that the top was also from the same material as the pants, it was shiny that changes its colour and it was of course sparkly too. He looked like a disco ball :D

Then I don't know what happened because I woke up.

All I see are LGC pictures on twitter today, is it a coincidence? :laughing:

• 9 months later...

Good timing on reviving the thread! I had a dream recently that I was sitting in the arena while skaters were testing their music (but not during an official practice session???), and Yuzu came over and asked me if I could hear his music okay from my seat. Then we chatted about the sound quality in the arena for a bit. Some of the conversation was in Japanese, so I guess my brain was just working on reinforcing some grammar points I learned recently?

I mean, it's a solid 8/10 for realism, I suppose. (Yuzu is a huge audiophile, after all, and we all know how much he cares about sound quality.) But maybe not terribly interesting...

I've dreamed twice since Worlds was cancelled that I was volunteering at a skating competition and my job was to shepherd Yuzu around, shielding him from the crush of people wanting to get near him. One time I was his driver, and the second time he had so many media commitments and was so busy that I couldn't keep up with his schedule and do my job of looking after him! Each time I had this dream, I woke up feeling exhausted...must be tough looking after Yuzu...