Murieleirum

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, yesterday I dreamt I went to Japan and for some reason I was so hyped to try out that dish which you mix rice with raw eggs that Yuzu likes so much (I forgot the name)

It was such a thing in the dream! That restaurant was crowded with people wanting to try that dish because he likes it, so much that they made it into a competition, like you have to run from here to there in that whole area to get the right ingredience for the meal  :smiley-laughing021:

It was so dramatic. And the tragic thing was that in the end I got the right ingredience after so much effort but some how I mixed it wrong (not even sure how it's possible to mix those basic things wrong :laughing:) and I couldn't eat it. I was so so very sad it the dream, I think I nearly cired :4: 

1 minute ago, VyVy99 said:

Oh man, yesterday I dreamt I went to Japan and for some reason I was so hyped to try out that dish which you mix rice with raw eggs that Yuzu likes so much (I forgot the name)

It was such a thing in the dream! That restaurant was crowded with people wanting to try that dish because he likes it, so much that they made it into a competition, like you have to run from here to there in that whole area to get the right ingredience for the meal  :smiley-laughing021:

It was so dramatic. And the tragic thing was that in the end I got the right ingredience after so much effort but some how I mixed it wrong (not even sure how it's possible to mix those basic things wrong :laughing:) and I couldn't eat it. I was so so very sad it the dream, I think I nearly cired :4: 

tamagokakegohan! :rofl: i've been wanting to try it too, my japanese teacher regularly eats that for breakfast so i know i can use the eggs i get at the supermarket :glasses: one of these days i'll be brave enough to do it

• 3 weeks later...

What is with me and the Yuzu dreams these days?? This time I dreamt I went to an ice show and at the end Javi carried Yuzu like so:

CgFUdVeUkAADxrl.jpg:large

Source: Goom

and held that position while going for a round of audience so Yuzu can greet and shake their hands :1:

• 1 month later...

Oh this thread is hilarious.

Here's mine, completely weird.

So I dreamed that I was an organizer for a serious competition, like gpf or so. It's to be taken place in a gym. Since Yuzu will be there, hordes of fans came, so we were really concerned about the stands, judge's places and what not that we forgot to prepare the ice... :3::headdesk2:

So Yuzu came, and we suddenly realized that there's no ice at all! Then someone had the idea that all athletes should skate with.. socks. :surprised: I was just so embarrassed and mad, thrilled to see Yuzu but annoyed that I can't see him skate properly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a dream about Yuzu two days ago. It was ACI and somehow there wasn't media day before the competition, so no one knew his programs until the competition. There were no practices either, so everyone was waiting for the big reveal until the SP.

It was the warm-up during the SP and everyone was shocked to see that he was wearing his Seimei costume! :rofl:  'Is it Seimei 3.0, a SP version?' Everyone was asking. Then he started to skate to some soul/funk pop music from the 1980s, something similar to LGC, and no one understood what was going on XD He then explained at the press conference that his new costume wasn't ready at all so he had to wear an old costume and he chose Seimei :smiley-rpg012:

Then in the free skate he wore an olive green shirt with puffed sleeves and white pants...:rofl3:and it turned out his FS would be Robin Hood OST :rofl:I was wondering how he would jump with those puffed sleeves...

...then I woke up :laughing: 

It was a crazy dream :68468287:

I remembered that some weeks ago, back when we still assumed Boyang was going to TCC, I dreamt that I was at a swimming pool (a local one where I usually go) and Yuzu & Boyang were both there at the same lane, racing each other. :rofl:

Well, I guess now it's not going to happen. :P (cause there was totally a chance of that happening, what with Yuzuru's swimming skills and all...)

I had another dream of Yuzu :laughing: I am not really impatient about programs reveal/new season etc but I guess my subconscious says not so :rofl:

This time it was media day. But there weren't that many journalists and photographers, instead there some fans at TCC and somehow I was there too. :D Yuzu was practicing 4Lz, 4S, 4Lo and 4T too, and it was amazing to watch him skate so close. But the rink became too crowded and it made Yuzu a bit annoyed so he asked to continue practicing at an open rink which was not too far away from TCC. It looked like a tennis court not an ice rink XD We weren't allowed to go that close to him so we were waiting next to the rink, under some trees. Then later, Yuzu left and we didn't know what happened after that. We had the impression that he went home and he didn't give any interviews  .

That was it :68468287:

I had ny first skating dream... but it was about Patrick Chan (and I'm not even a fan of his! though I find him an interesting personality study)! Mind you, he was skating in an old-fashioned business suit to one of my creepy mood music pieces (and warning, this IS creepy!)... so maybe I'm glad it wasn't Yuzu....

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, TallyT said:

I had ny first skating dream... but it was about Patrick Chan (and I'm not even a fan of his! though I find him an interesting personality study)! Mind you, he was skating in an old-fashioned business suit to one of my creepy mood music pieces (and warning, this IS creepy!)... so maybe I'm glad it wasn't Yuzu....

Interesting dream :)

And I like the music. It's a perfect  piece before falling asleep!

• 1 month later...

I just had a dream about Yuzu yesterday night! (Although it wasn't a story dream like many have written here... :cry:)

I saw an image (a pencil fan art methinks) of Otoñal Yuzu and Origin Yuzu, with Otoñal Yuzu laying on Origin Yuzu (Origin Yuzu laid on his back, while Otonal Yuzu laid facing him, his head on Origin Yuzu's chest) (OMG how I am going to refer to them separately :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:— they both faced the *camera*.

Otoñal Yuzu looked sombre and morose, what with his head and right hand laying on Origin Yuzu's chest, while Origin Yuzu has this stern glare towards the *camera* (as if saying "he's mine!"), while his right hand is on Otoñal Yuzu's head (softly ruffling the hair). Origin Yuzu's left hand hanged down the ottoman sofa they both laid on.

At the end of the dream I think I saw Otoñal Yuzu asking Origin Yuzu to embrace him more closely, and Origin Yuzu did so, while saying "...all right...." ...and thus endeth my dream....

• 3 weeks later...

Meeting with Luca Lanotte yesterday must have stuck in my mind because last night I dreamed that I also met Yuzuru, not because of a skating stage or anything, he was just there with me and other people, and I remember at one point someone told me something and I said 楽しくないよ!and Yuzuru laughed. I remember that there were some more exchanges but I think the memories were too sweet to stuck with me too long lol!