Murieleirum

I thought it might be cute to have a topic (strictly pg-13 ofc :biggrin:) on the dreams that we make about Yuzu. Since I dream him very often, I think it would be fun to have a place to share our dreams! Since so often we ignore them and forget about them, but I think they are cute and all, I don't know. I might be the only one thinking this, but okay! Let me know if it's an appropriate topic. I guess it's just for playing a little, so I put it in the Junk section. 

So, tonight I dreamed that I was in a big hotel and there was, apparently, Yuzuru coming. I don't know if there was a competition or not, but I was behind, like, two or three of his fans who were walking towards a corridor, and at one point, they screamed his name. People of his team started coming towards us (like they had to pass through where we were). The only little problem being... I was wearing only a bathrobe :rofl: So I was conflicted because... Yuzuru was coming and I wanted to say something to him! Like ganbatte or good luck or something! But I was a little embarassed of not being properly clothed, so I kind of stood in the middle of the corridor, not knowing whether to hide or not :smiley-laughing021: In the end, Yuzuru didn't come, and the dream changed subject, but... it was highly entertaining to remember it this morning! 

Your turn: how often do you dream Yuzu? Have you old dreams that you want to share? 

Oh, I've always thought we needed a thread like this! 

I don't dream about figure skating often, apparently it's all I think about during the day, so my brain decides to give me some rest while I'm asleep :laughing: 

I only remember a vague dream where I had tickets to a GP event and was supposed to go there with a friend. We were already about to enter the arena (that sort of looked like a shopping mall in my dream lol) when I realized I couldn't find the tickets and burst into hysterical sobbing because that was my only chance to see Yuzuru live. Basically, a horrible scenario. However, I miraculously found the tickets in my bag a moment later. Only to face another obstacle. All of a sudden there was a huge dog that I had to take care of for some reason. So, I was out there dealing with a moral dilemma: you can't leave a dog outside of an arena totally alone and unsupervised, but staying with the dog would mean missing my only opportunity to see Yuzu :13877886: So I cried and cried and cried and then finally woke up all sweaty and emotionally drained :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

People of his team started coming towards us (like they had to pass through where we were). The only little problem being... I was wearing only a bathrobe :rofl:

:rofl:

Ooooh boy, i've had more dreams than i can count :rofl:the latest one was something really stupid, we were in a bakery and he was comparing all the different types of bread with jumps, spins and other elements :rofl:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:

Ooooh boy, i've had more dreams than i can count :rofl:the latest one was something really stupid, we were in a bakery and he was comparing all the different types of bread with jumps, spins and other elements :rofl:

...Fanart ideas. Which bread did he compare to a 3A?  I see the quad ladies will discover an oven and baking soon. 

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

...Fanart ideas. Which bread did he compare to a 3A?  I see the quad ladies will discover an oven and baking soon. 

I don't really remember, but for some reason the croissants put him in maximum troll mode, although i can't remember exactly why (i faintly remember that he was also throwing shade at other ppl's jumps too)

I had a dream with Yuzu and Nathan a couple of months ago.

This happened around the time my family adopted a tiny kitten and in my dream the two of them were trying to take care of her. It was really funny because Yuzu was coming up with ridiculous ideas to entertain her and Nathan was just shaking his head at him, and I was laughing at all three of them :laughing:

Yuzu cat memes and comparisons were probably the reason behind that dream and Nathan was there because of COR :biggrin:

So tonight I dreamed that I was in a very crowded room (all Yuzu fans, for sure), and suddently Yuzuru just entered the room and passed in between all of us... He looked a little sad though. I heard people cheering and I tried to say positive things to him in Japanese (I remember something and then 'でも頑張って、ゆづる'), and I got pushed by people behind me waaaay too close to him, but he ignored all of our cheering and just escaped from the door! It was kinda sad :c 

Understandable though, I guess this has something to do with me thinking that sometimes we are way too suffocating for him 

7 hours ago, Floria said:

And if it is not Chopin at all? :devilYuzu:

I mean it has been three months. What kind of crazy ideas could have come to his head?

I'm quoting you here because it belongs to this thread.

I had a completely crazy dream a couple of days ago that he brought back LGC for the Olympics :xD:  And it wasn't an EX but he skated it in the SP.

I have no idea why I dream crazy things but it happens sometimes :laughing:

• 1 month later...

This is from a long time ago. I dreamt that I am watching an FS competition with @OhYuzu. The stadium announcer introduced the skater on the ice. "The next skater representing The United States of America, Zururu Bird!" Me and @OhYuzu. just stared at each other, our jaws slacked in shock. And who wouldn't be? In that dimension Zururu means big. Which means his literal name is Big Bird! :embSwan:. That goes to show that my brain has been damaged pretty badly. :headdesk2:

Oooh there's one I remember in particular cuz it melts my heart whenever I think of it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Somehow I was chosen as a volunteer in TCC crew that accompany him to Worlds. I was super excited to meet him. But that morning when I arrived at the team to prepare there was sooooo much work that I didn't even have time to look around for him. Then during the afternoon break he appeared (You guys remember that airport look with the hat??) and talked to the managers and Brian about something.

It appears he wanna do some project but he couldn't get through all the authorities to be granted (I must be influenced by Misha saying it's hard to do collab with Yuzu :facepalm:). He seemed really sad for the lack of freedom :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: and went outside for fresh air. I couldn't help it and ran after him outside the building.

When I reached the street, he was walking ahead and I try to stop myself from following him like a creepy stalker and just stood there panicking. I really wanted to follow :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

As I was having an internal fight, he suddenly turned around a noticed me. I kinda froze. He seemed to had known my struggle. Cuz he smiled at me.... and asked

"Do you wanna come along for a walk?"

BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :20111123175639e73:

So I got to have a peaceful walk in the sunset with Yuzu in my dream  :embSwan: Boy that came out long please forgive this fangirl heart I know my place boohoo

13 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

As I was having an internal fight, he suddenly turned around a noticed me. I kinda froze. He seemed to had known my struggle. Cuz he smiled at me.... and asked

"Do you wanna come along for a walk?"

BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :20111123175639e73:

OH YEAH, these are the dreams that I'm talking 'bout!!! 

By the way, some days ago I dreamed Eteri Tudberidze. Yeah, not a Yuzu dream, but... it was funny as heck. She was sort of my mentor, so I insisted I wanted to give her money, while my mother fought me because of I don't know why. Heck yeah I wish I had an Eteri Tudberidze in my life.