yuzuangel

2018 Grand Prix Final (Vancouver) Tickets and Discussion

17 hours ago, jinxxoo said:

I'm debating if I want to get a better seat. I have EB seats, but with all the better seats ppl are selling. Maybe I could upgrade? 

But then again, I'm kinda broke:13877886:

Plus I would have to try to sell my own tickets, which is a pain. 

Decisions, decisions. :59227c768286a__s:

I bought better tickets, but I can’t sell my original ones... there’s too many flooding the market. Don’t ask the money spent... Ah, the Hanyuconomy!

If I’ve transferred my tickets to someone else through Ticketmaster, they’ll be emailed the voucher and not me, right? 

17 hours ago, jinxxoo said:

I'm debating if I want to get a better seat. I have EB seats, but with all the better seats ppl are selling. Maybe I could upgrade? 

But then again, I'm kinda broke:13877886:

Plus I would have to try to sell my own tickets, which is a pain. 

Decisions, decisions. :59227c768286a__s:

Maybe you can look to see if some better seats appear to stay empty for a while. The worst that can happen is the person with that seat asks you to move :winky:

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

If I’ve transferred my tickets to someone else through Ticketmaster, they’ll be emailed the voucher and not me, right? 

Hmm that I am not sure. They did say they’d have a list on hand if some reason you didn’t get your voucher, and I’m sure the ticket name gets updated. Since it appears they’re doing the emailing manually I don’t know when they pull their list of who is supposed to be sent the voucher (if it’s before or after your transfer). 

On 11/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, Hydroblade said:

Anyone who is still going? We can arrange a Meetup/support group :) (and I made more swans to give to those attending💖)

I"m still going! I also have a birthday banner for Yuzuru. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: Maybe we could write messages on it and give it to Brian (i don't know how tho) or send it to TCC (i don't know how too). I just don't want it to go into waste and it's awkward if I brought it to other non-december competitions.  :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

47243334_980323875511509_908358802694419

Anyone want a free official practice ticket?

My seat is Sec 113 Row 11 Seat 7

Please PM me.

1 hour ago, kimihiro32 said:

I"m still going! I also have a birthday banner for Yuzuru. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: Maybe we could write messages on it and give it to Brian (i don't know how tho) or send it to TCC (i don't know how too). I just don't want it to go into waste and it's awkward if I brought it to other non-december competitions.  :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

47243334_980323875511509_908358802694419

@Hydroblade Are we adding her to the discussion for GPF?

On 11/29/2018 at 9:30 AM, Hydroblade said:

I'll add you to our meetup group :D

I'm in for Dim sum and skating. Please add me!

Got an email from the Ticketmaster about the Super Fan Bag vouchers.

"Our customer service team is in the process of emailing vouchers out, so you will receive in your email before Wednesday. If you have trouble accessing via your email, you can also pick up from the box office onsite with photo ID."

I'll probably won't be able to print anything out if it arrives since I leave Tuesday, but at least we know we can get the voucher from the box office. Hoping other fans don't miss out on this since a formal communication hasn't gone out yet.

Ticketmaster did indeed email the voucher to the person I transferred my tickets to in case anyone was worried about having to forward anything on. :)

10 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Ticketmaster did indeed email the voucher to the person I transferred my tickets to in case anyone was worried about having to forward anything on. :)

Yes I got mine too this morning, but it's a little late because I leave today and I can't print it. I'll just try to print it at the hotel I guess.

Sharing this here as well, I have an extra ticket in section 110 row 8 from a friend who is no longer going. I'd love to try to sell it and help her recoup some of the cost, but if not, does anyone know of a family or skater in the Vancouver area who I might be able to donate the ticket to if I don't get any takers? I can forward the PDF to print at home, or give them the copy I printed (I'll be in Vancouver tonight).

On 11/29/2018 at 7:22 PM, Maya said:

:omg: Skating and then having dim sum with fellow Yuzu fans ... and you will have a car! I'll be on cloud nine. I can't look at the pictures in the link now. They make me hungry. Can't wait!

Sorry I haven't logged in in a while, but will respond in the other thread and hope to arrange something!