yuzuangel

2018 Grand Prix Final (Vancouver) Tickets and Discussion

On 11/26/2018 at 2:55 AM, IceWings said:

I'm glad you're still attending. I missed meeting you at ACI, so I hope we can exchange buttons this time. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

For sure! I have the mirrors with me as well!

What is the venue bag policy? What food do they have? How was finding parking today? I bought a UBC parking pass. I don't know if that was a smart idea or not. 

Hi everyone I'm new to watching figure skating and thought it might be worth going to GPF given it's 20 minutes from my house. I am looking for Dec 6/7 tickets. I can only pay up to $10 for a ticket which isn't the best I know but if you have tickets going to waste please let me know.

Hi guys sorry I don’t know where to ask

u guys think it okay to come in the middle of competition is fine? Or they won’t let u in until the discipline that is competing done...? 

Im a noob when it comes to FS event, this is the first, only been to basketball games and concerts 

For example tmr I want to be there just in time for the juniors ladies SP but nothing before that(since I will be sightseeing too)

No problem. 

They will only ask you to wait until the end of the music/program before taking your seat.

33 minutes ago, beki said:

Would anyone like a super fan bag voucher? I have an extra! I could email it or meet up before the men’s short.

Thanks for offering it! Can I have it? 

2 hours ago, beki said:

Would anyone like a super fan bag voucher? I have an extra! I could email it or meet up before the men’s short.

Wow, that would be awesome... But Maya was the first to answer. Enjoy! 

Hi! I just arrived at Vancouver. And I'm so glad to know that there is a group of Yuzu fans. My seat is at W-BL Row 4, anyone to meet today?

Btw, I am wondering whether it is too late to join the meetup group. I'm really looking forward to meet you guys. Thank you!!!

5 hours ago, beki said:

How would you like to receive it? In person or electronically?

You can do it electronically! You just need the bar code on the voucher and they can scan it through your phone :)

Still looking for two tickets (no need to be together) for today 12/8 any seats! Please message me if you have any. 

Pdf is fine! Part of all event is fine too.

57 minutes ago, SSS said:

Still looking for two tickets (no need to be together) for today 12/8 any seats! Please message me if you have any. 

Pdf is fine! Part of all event is fine too.

I have one ticket for WB, can give it to you when I arrive at the venue. But I first need to get inside with the other one (no paper ticket) to see whether it works. I'll be at the venue around 1:30.

1 minute ago, FanYuzuClassic said:

I have one ticket for WB, can give it to you when I arrive at the venue. But I first need to get inside with the other one (no paper ticket) to see whether it works. I'll be at the venue around 1:30.

sure.let me message you