Jump to content
yuzuangel

2018 Grand Prix Final (Vancouver) Tickets and Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Omg where did you read this :dpooh:

I really am not sure.... Wikipedia shows Colorado Springs, ISU shows Anaheim and USFSA is COMPLETELY unhelpful, I cannot find anything at all there.

HELP,  anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I really am not sure.... Wikipedia shows Colorado Springs, ISU shows Anaheim and USFSA is COMPLETELY unhelpful, I cannot find anything at all there.

HELP,  anyone?

Oh ok, this communication shows Colorado Springs, however this one from october mentions that they moved to Anaheim :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Oh ok, this communication shows Colorado Springs, however this one from october mentions that they moved to Anaheim :biggrin:

I think you're right... Anaheim is the most recent. I'm trying to find some way to make sure I can get in on a pre-sale or buy tickets the instant they go on sale. But for now, I can't find any details on ticket sales...Maybe after 2018 4CC we'll know more

:snonegai:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Got my ticket through pre-sale:Poohgaveup:dont even know whether Yuzu will compete there but the price is so cheap.....relatively

How did you sign up to get notice of pre-sale with Skate Canada? I'd like to keep an eye out for when individual tickets go on sale, try to get better seats for the Men's event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I think you're right... Anaheim is the most recent. I'm trying to find some way to make sure I can get in on a pre-sale or buy tickets the instant they go on sale. But for now, I can't find any details on ticket sales...Maybe after 2018 4CC we'll know more

:snonegai:

I love that it's so close to me because i don't mind dumping a lot of money on the tickets, i can get there on my car and if i get little sleep i could crash on an aunt's house:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

How did you sign up to get notice of pre-sale with Skate Canada? I'd like to keep an eye out for when individual tickets go on sale, try to get better seats for the Men's event

 

http://sc.informz.ca/SC/profile.asp?fid=843

 

Fill out here then you shall expect to receive all information including ticket sale from Skate Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really ticked off by the mediocre tickets I got. I should have bought during the presale, but even then, I was not seeing premium tickets available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, beki said:

I'm really ticked off by the mediocre tickets I got. I should have bought during the presale, but even then, I was not seeing premium tickets available.

:consoling2:same here. I regret not buying during the presale...

ETA: I just think it's really unfair ok hahaha we still have olys and worlds to worry about and we have to buy the tickets for GPF THIS YEAR. Can our hearts just rest a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tickets in the presale weren't that good either, which is why I waited. We'll have to haunt the boards. I'm just angry because I wanted to splash out to be close to the ice and didn't even have the chance. It will be my first event since Helsinki, which was my first competition ever. And my tickets aren't as good as what I had for Worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very Canadian style of FS ticket sale:dpooh:Tickets start for sale in about 11 months prior to the event. I already got my tickets to SC 2018 in last November:salty:just in case.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Just bought 2 tickets 

corner row 14 

:LOL:

Yuzu  you’d better be there !!!

Let's all meet in the Cacti Corner:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I did but they don’t have the states in US :confused: did I miss st ?

 

You can leave that part blank. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to join in on the ticket buying but I'm still reeling from the Olys train/event/practice/bus ticketing scramble lol. Can't believe they're already selling tickets this early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×