yuzuangel

2018 Grand Prix Final (Vancouver) Tickets and Discussion

The 2018 Grand Prix Final will take place in Vancouver, B.C., at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre from December 5-9, 2018

Press release: https://skatecanada.ca/2017/10/skate-canada-to-host-2018-isu-grand-prix-final-in-vancouver/

Ticket sales: https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1100542BBE9E6350

(more info will be added as they're released!)

I'm pissed because i didn't have time to plan out which tickets i would buy >:( i am so so so so pissed

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm pissed because i didn't have time to plan out which tickets i would buy >:( i am so so so so pissed

wait what happened?

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

wait what happened?

Couldn't go through my process of choosing a seat i would like hahaha. Oh well

9 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Got my ticket through pre-sale:Poohgaveup:dont even know whether Yuzu will compete there but the price is so cheap.....relatively

I think that after this season we've learned that everything is a gamble and you can;t be sure that you will see him until you see him step on the ice haha

Congrats to all who got tickets :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I think I'll wait til the general sale, because I don't want to buy All-Event tickets, they're very expensive.

Hopefully they'll keep *some* good seats (I'm not holding my breath for front row seats, but just ice level seats at least) for the general sale. Well, here's to hoping :fingerscrossed:

UGH, I forgot to look for tickets until a little while ago, row 15 in a corner is best I could do, BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING. 

On another note, I think 2019 4CC has been moved, not in Anaheim CA, looks like Colorado Springs now. So much for giving Yuzu the big tour of Disneyland!

:dpooh:

5 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Row 11 in a corner :dpooh: Ah, well... But so excited to see you all there :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

row 8 in a corner too...

They locked section 105 and 103 from the start and it was believed to be reserved for tours. But they might be open for sale when individual events ticket sale kicks in

10 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

On another note, I think 2019 4CC has been moved, not in Anaheim CA, looks like Colorado Springs now. So much for giving Yuzu the big tour of Disneyland!

Omg where did you read this :dpooh:

9 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

UGH, I forgot to look for tickets until a little while ago, row 15 in a corner is best I could do, BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING. 

:dpooh:

I think 4CC was supposed to be in Colorado Springs last year and it got moved to Taipei, lol. IDK 4CC moves around a lot...