Zuzu's youtube acc?

seimeiboy

6 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I dnt think its him. He said in an interview during his high school days that he doesnt even knw AKB48 and is not interested in idols. 

That account is a major Kara fanboy and is named yuzuru hanyu in kanji. Hes not being secretive about his account which is unusual cuz yuzu doesnt do SNS. 

Then it would be someone who knows him personally to post his fs music before it was announced ?

12 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I dnt think its him. He said in an interview during his high school days that he doesnt even knw AKB48 and is not interested in idols. 

That account is a major Kara fanboy and is named yuzuru hanyu in kanji. Hes not being secretive about his account which is unusual cuz yuzu doesnt do SNS. 

Yuzu was doing KARA dance moves at an ice show (that time he wore the skirt lol...)

On 2/28/2018 at 7:59 PM, cinemacoconut said:

There is also a chance this youtube account is not his.

1) My friend in Nagoya says there are some people who likes posing accounts as if they belong to famous people.

2) The hope and legacy album was actually sent to Yuzuru from a fan when he was much younger. Like in 2013 ice show or even longer before something, someone sent the suggestion to him. So we never know if it's Yuzuru himself or it's the fan who created it.

Yes, you are free to believe or trust that the account is his but personally I would think there is no concrete evidence. 

17 minutes ago, meoima said:

There is also a chance this youtube account is not his.

1) My friend in Nagoya says there are some people who likes posing accounts as if they belong to famous people.

2) The hope and legacy album was actually sent to Yuzuru from a fan when he was much younger. Like in 2013 ice show or even longer before something, someone sent the suggestion to him. So we never know if it's Yuzuru himself or it's the fan who created it.

3) It's not to brag but I have known of Yuzuru's music since May long before he announced Hope and Legacy. Do not ask me how. It was from a Chinese friend. At first, I did not believe it and I thought it's just for fun. It turned out to be true so...  

Yes, you are free to believe or trust that the account is his but personally I would think there is no concrete evidence. 

Or it may have been his before, but once he found out people knew, he switched to a different account. 

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Or it may have been his before, but once he found out people knew, he switched to a different account. 

yeah but still there is no concrete evidence it was his. 

As I said, the Hope and Legacy album was actually a fan suggestion that sent to him in ice shows. We never know if the playlist on youtube was created by Yuzuru himself or that fan.

12 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I dnt think yuzu is dumb enough not to shut down his account or change the privacy of his account after 730 people subscribed to his account. There is no way people subscribe to an account with no original videos. He knws we suspect its him. Why hasnt he changed the privacy settings of his playlists???

Why do you keep saying that makes him dumb? Even if it's his, he might just not care. This is different from an Instagram or Facebook account where people post personal info and pictures. This is just a couple of songs, after all. 

I don't think this is his account, though. 

Plus let's be real, a headphone junkie like Yuzu wouldn't be pleased with YouTube audio quality :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Even if it's him, he wouldn't be posting any more music of his future programs there since people started subscribing. So yeah we'll never know. As for changing privacy, I don't think it's needed. There's nothing too revealing there and nothing we haven't already known about him. So he just simply let it stay abandoned there. It's not really something worth concerning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I stumbled upon this thread while lurking and registered because I have found something. I am pretty sure this is Yuzu's youtube account (99%)

I used the wayback machine and there was an entry for his youtube dated 2016. I think this image is selfexplanatory.

Yuzu liked Kendama videos around the time when he showed off his kendama skills. Not sure whether he liked them before or after his "performance".  Hence why I think this has to be his account!

9BwH9Os.jpg