Zuzu's youtube acc?

seimeiboy

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Whatever happens, Zuzu needs to remain as a lurker. Heck, I don't think the planet can produce enough smelling salts to go around and save everyone. 

(heck, I don't know if even I would live through that, and then there goes the person who would actually conduct the logistics to pass out said smelling salts)

Edit: wait, if he's here, will I be forever known as the crazy lady with the weird AU things? First a harem, then the salarymen and now the children quads. GAH!

The cactuses on the planet would be in full bloom. Heck we'd have a flower overdose emergency call :13877886:

5 minutes ago, robin said:

He won't lack entertainment, that's for sure :rofl:

I feel like that thread needs rejuvenation. next season men's LP gets cut to 4 mins, but there are a lot of nice music cuts from ladies and even ice dance that he could use (some of the dramatic choices from Anassina and Peizerat for example). It'll be a challenge to use classical, but he could maybe stick to classical for SP. *sigh La Campanella*

43 minutes ago, robin said:

We blocked yyskater as a username on the planet :pouty:to prevent impostors

Yuzu, if you're reading this and want your username feel free to contact us via the contact form! We would be more than happy to give it to you! lol

we also blocked Yuzuru Hanyu and a lot of its variants :P (yeah, Yuzu if you want it just ask <3 )

That acct also has kendama videos :P so yeah, i think it's him.

I think he must have lurked here at least once, but i doubt he keeps up with it (heck, even our members can't keep up)

We will never know </3

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

we also blocked Yuzuru Hanyu and a lot of its variants :P (yeah, Yuzu if you want it just ask <3 )

That acct also has kendama videos :P so yeah, i think it's him.

I think he must have lurked here at least once, but i doubt he keeps up with it (heck, even our members can't keep up)

We will never know </3

So long as the lurking wasn't for the imperial quad ladies...:13877886:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

So long as the lurking wasn't for the imperial quad ladies...:13877886:

well, the japanese liked your imperial quad ladies AU (i stalked twitter and someone translated the gist of it hahaha) so even if he didn't lurk on here during that time, he might have found it on twitter lol

(I have to admit i freak out when i see a canadian IP stalking my profile, the other day i saw one from Toronto and i lost my shit even if i know it's pretty much impossible. The things squishiness does to you lol)

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

well, the japanese liked your imperial quad ladies AU (i stalked twitter and someone translated the gist of it hahaha) so even if he didn't lurk on here during that time, he might have found it on twitter lol

(I have to admit i freak out when i see a canadian IP stalking my profile, the other day i saw one from Toronto and i lost my shit even if i know it's pretty much impossible. The things squishiness does to you lol)

Glad I'm not on twitter...wait what? My AU ladies are  known in Japan?! o_O Originally I based the ladies off of ladies from Chinese history, now it's making me think I need to research Japanese history and make them Heian based instead (but the blackened teeth is a bit meh). 

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

Glad I'm not on twitter...wait what? My AU ladies are  known in Japan?! o_O Originally I based the ladies off of ladies from Chinese history, now it's making me think I need to research Japanese history and make them Heian based instead (but the blackened teeth is a bit meh). 

(the line I use at work has a canadian IP, so it may have been me checking out people's twitter during work, especially since I couldn't access the forum for a while to see any news, sorry >_<)

juunihitoe quad ladies... you think they can fulfill their duties wearing that?

It has happened more than once tho. At one point if you googled "Planet Hanyu" my profile was like the third result and that made me deeply ashamed lol

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

juunihitoe quad ladies... you think they can fulfill their duties wearing that?

It has happened more than once tho. At one point if you googled "Planet Hanyu" my profile was like the third result and that made me deeply ashamed lol

We have hijacked this thread. XD

Have you seen Tang Dynasty outfits? Let's just call them ceremonial garb.

• 2 months later...