Zuzu's youtube acc?

seimeiboy

35 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Hello, I stumbled upon this thread while lurking and registered because I have found something. I am pretty sure this is Yuzu's youtube account (99%)

I used the wayback machine and there was an entry for his youtube dated 2016. I think this image is selfexplanatory.

Yuzu liked Kendama videos around the time when he showed off his kendama skills. Not sure whether he liked them before or after his "performance".  Hence why I think this has to be his account!

9BwH9Os.jpg

Hello!! Welcome to the Planet <3 Haha if the account is his, then it means he is/was a KARA fanboy? :3 

3 hours ago, Nikaa said:

Hello, I stumbled upon this thread while lurking and registered because I have found something. I am pretty sure this is Yuzu's youtube account (99%)

I used the wayback machine and there was an entry for his youtube dated 2016. I think this image is selfexplanatory.

Yuzu liked Kendama videos around the time when he showed off his kendama skills. Not sure whether he liked them before or after his "performance".  Hence why I think this has to be his account!

9BwH9Os.jpg

Welcome!

I should like very much the idea but the most likely in my opinion, is that this is the account of a hardcore fan who, seeing Yuzuru Hanyu liked kendama so much, watched a few videos, maybe to compare kendama champions' skills with Yuzuru Hanyu's.

30 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Welcome!

I should like very much the idea but the most likely in my opinion, is that this is the account of a hardcore fan who, seeing Yuzuru Hanyu liked kendama so much, watched a few videos, maybe to compare kendama champions' skills with Yuzuru Hanyu's.

Hmm, that’s possible too, we never know! 
Although, didn’t someone earlier on in this thread say the playlist titled “Hope and Legacy” was created before Yuzu announced the program or something? Or did I misunderstand?

4 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Hmm, that’s possible too, we never know! 
Although, didn’t someone earlier on in this thread say the playlist titled “Hope and Legacy” was created before Yuzu announced the program or something? Or did I misunderstand?

Yes the playlist title was what gave it away, this is most likely his account ;)