Planet Streaming Parties

robin

45 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Btw, do we know, when it is shutting down? I didn't find it anywhere. We should probably do something like a farewell streaming party... interested, anyone?

I'm quoting you here. I don't know when rabbit is shutting down...but we could organize a farewell party, perhaps this weekend?

Who'd be interested in it?

27 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm quoting you here. I don't know when rabbit is shutting down...but we could organize a farewell party, perhaps this weekend?

Who'd be interested in it?

18 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Let's do it!!

We should find an appropriate content to say goodbye. Maybe each of us can choose a video (probably his favorite or somehow connected to rabbit...?). If I have enough time, I will try to create a short "rabbit mix"...

I'm in!

(sob so sad to see rabbit go, and this while there accessibility to direct streaming is being restricted more and more...)

would one SP/FS/EX per season be too much? ....I suppose that's the downside of a long career with too many good programs:tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg:

do we want a theme like: which program never fails to make you emotional? ok that wouldn't narrow the field that much:13877886:

I think we should totally have Otonal-Origin-HYK for the whole back to Yuzu's roots thing of last season (wow, it's already last season!), since this is a "farewell" party, and then maybe have something from the actual start too, like bb white legend and young Romeo... and personally I'd love 1 Masquerade + 1 KuriMemo, but we could add CiONTU instead... or... excerpts from documentaries... I'm just throwing some ideas around:tumblr_inline_n2pjcvLUIY1qdlkyg:

On 7/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, LadyLou said:

I'm in!

(sob so sad to see rabbit go, and this while there accessibility to direct streaming is being restricted more and more...)

would one SP/FS/EX per season be too much? ....

Sounds good! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I created a poll, there are some option in the next three days! 

Those who'd like join us, please fill it out:

https://doodle.com/poll/w2knvzdkx3kz3pvv

4 hours ago, Louitunes said:

On hols in Helsinki so may miss the rabbit goodbyes. :8122879:  I really enjoyed those streaming parties. @ZuCritter  appartment opposite yours still as nice. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:  Just sad there is no ice skating to see this time. 

How lovely, @Louitunes, to think of you back in Helsinki. We had such a special time there -- me seeing Yuzu live for the first time as well as meeting many devoted satellites and other fanyus. Now I'm looking ahead to Torino. Here's hoping we survive the ticket stampede!!!! 

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

I set the date for tomorrow!

I will compile a playlist later! One SP/FS/EX would be a good idea, (thank you @LadyLou for the suggestion!) starting from 2010/11 season, but if you have any special requests, recommendations are welcome <3 

Maybe we can tweet about it to spread the voice?

(Imagine if in the end rabbit survives LOL awkward holdings farewell party... but it would be so nice. I'm still ???? that they aren't bothering telling us when it will shut down)

As for the content, I'd love if we had time for Masquerade+CM too... if not, we have been collectively screaming/crying/melting every weekend or so with all the FaOI streaming:68468287: