Planet Streaming Parties

robin

@4Nessie is Black Swan referred to White Legend? :67638860:

Is there a particular reason why it's planned before NS and HYK? Asking because in my mind Requiem-NS-HYK are a trilogy and I always watch those 3 programs in that order, tho of course WhiteLegend and NS are also closely related:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

anyway, out of curiosity, which version of Swanyu, spring fairy and Hana ni nare are planned?

also...which WoW? the one with the awesome 3T exit and IB from Makuhari or the one with the swept-back hair from Kanazawa?:hihi:

as for extra suggestions ...*aggressively points at 2014 Change* Yeah I know everytime there is a streaming party I try to sneak that one in, I just can't resist LOL it's my adopted not-so-famous Yuzu program:tumblr_inline_n0o1ff0hmf1qid2nw: Nevermind, it doesn't really fit the spring theme so I can survive without it:laughing:

I was thinking it would be nice to add the CiONTU finale, but it's about endings and new start, maybe it would fit better the mood of an after-WC streaming party...tho it makes me soooooft:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

6 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Is there a particular reason why it's planned before NS and HYK? Asking because in my mind Requiem-NS-HYK are a trilogy and I always watch those 3 programs in that order, tho of course WhiteLegend and NS are also closely related:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

anyway, out of curiosity, which version of Swanyu, spring fairy and Hana ni nare are planned?

also...which WoW? the one with the awesome 3T exit and IB from Makuhari or the one with the swept-back hair from Kanazawa?:hihi:

as for extra suggestions ...*aggressively points at 2014 Change* Yeah I know everytime there is a streaming party I try to sneak that one in, I just can't resist LOL it's my adopted not-so-famous Yuzu program:tumblr_inline_n0o1ff0hmf1qid2nw: Nevermind, it doesn't really fit the spring theme so I can survive without it:laughing:

I was thinking it would be nice to add the CiONTU finale, but it's about endings and new start, maybe it would fit better the mood of an after-WC streaming party...tho it makes me soooooft:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

Yes, Black Swan is supposed to be White Legend.

It was planned in this order with the idea of two swans and the change from the young to the older magnificent swan. HYK was planned as the finale, because it is the ultimate materialization of spring. This three programs are put together as a symbolic of Yuzu's path, those 5 years and his greatest achievements. Because of this, the Swanyu planned is the Oly one, and HYK is from Helsinki.

Hana ni nare is from Nagoya festival 2013 and WoW from Kanazawa (best version I was able to get).

Other than the last part, there is no particular meaning behind the order. I put various skates in the first part, like picking that theme, then something different so it won't be too boring... The middle part is a let's say a romantic theme, with calming emotional exhibitions.

It should be like tasting different flavours, then cleansing your palate to enjoy the finale - most famous dishes made with the most expensive ingredients.

ugh... that was hard to explain :68468287:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

oh my god i love change ...so full of raw energy:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Usually this time on Sunday night/Monday morning, I'd be sleeping but it is a public holiday Monday so I can stay up late for a little longer to join you guys:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

Hope you won't be disappointed. I tried to choose the best pieces, but there are still some videos with poor quality or annoying commentaries... 

But Yuzu is worth any of that, isn't he.... :68468287: