Planet Streaming Parties

robin

That was soooooooo much fun. Thank you, Sally, and everyone. :1497158260_5GOE:

Somehow it means more today than it did at the time -- I guess because we know so much more about what he had to overcome to win. I know it's too much to ask, but I can't help hoping against all logic and caution that we'll see him in Beijing ...

:9:

I couldn’t watch till Yuzu’s perf, I’m cursed :sorrow:  I was making every effort so my wifi would work (pretty sure I woke my family up a couple of times lol) but nah :curse: I wish I could’ve relive that moment with you guys. There was the medal ceremony too?

9 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

I couldn’t watch till Yuzu’s perf, I’m cursed :sorrow:  I was making every effort so my wifi would work (pretty sure I woke my family up a couple of times lol) but nah :curse: I wish I could’ve relive that moment with you guys. There was the medal ceremony too?

The broadcast included the venue ceremony but not the medal ceremony. 

Hope your wifi will work next time <3 

Hey guys, I had an idea after a sudden realization, that the Worlds are happening soon, but not soon enough...

Would anyone want to have a streaming party - let's say beginning of March - to ease our dry cacti status before Worlds?

My idea was this - spring is coming soon, hopefully bringing Yuzu along, as a flower petal or a little fairy... whatever... :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:  So... what about a short spring/princess/fairy themed streaming party? We would surely find many suitable videos - FaOI, swanyu - black and white, sakura, requiem, Hana wa..., maybe even some fan mixes? What do you think?

:snonegai:

Would anyone want to host that on rabbit - I don't have a reliable computer to stream videos and my knowledge of rabbit possibilities is near zero. :68468287:

Edit: Maybe I could try to host after all. We will see. My videos won't have top quality probably, but if you don't mind... I will do my best to figure it out. :hachimaki:

17 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Hey guys, I had an idea after a sudden realization, that the Worlds are happening soon, but not soon enough...

Would anyone want to have a streaming party - let's say beginning of March - to ease our dry cacti status before Worlds?

My idea was this - spring is coming soon, hopefully bringing Yuzu along, as a flower petal or a little fairy... whatever... :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:  So... what about a short spring/princess/fairy themed streaming party? We would surely find many suitable videos - FaOI, swanyu - black and white, sakura, requiem, Hana wa..., maybe even some fan mixes? What do you think?

:snonegai:

Would anyone want to host that on rabbit - I don't have a reliable computer to stream videos and my knowledge of rabbit possibilities is near zero. :68468287:

Ohh the first week of March is my reading week, I'm in!

Because I am crazy and I am Yuzu-starved right now, I've looked into the rabbit options a little bit and found out a glorious option to stream from my Google Drive. I've checked it out and it seems to be working pretty well. 

So, good news - if anyone wants to participate, I will be able to host the party afterall!

And I've prepared one full hour of relaxing spring content!!! Yeah, that was fast. I got kind of excited. :rofl:

Here is my track list. Maybe it could help you to decide, if you want to join.

Spoiler

1. - fan mix

2. - Hana ni Nare

3. - Story

4. - Wings of Words  (Sorry about Dory, but it is a must :68468287: )

5. - Reqiem

6. - fan mix

7. - Time Traveler

8. - Believe

9. - Hana wa saku

10. - fan mix

11. - Black Swan

12. - Swanyu

13. - Haru yo koi

14. - fan mix

Doodle will follow soon...

Hace 10 horas, 4Nessie said:

And Doodle follows... :68468287:

https://doodle.com/poll/zag8rvf3w8shavri

If anyone wants to add more to the track list, send me a link. I can add more videos to my massive 1 hour compilation. :68468287: 

(Just bear in mind, that in such case, the party will be longer. I don't mind at all, of course.)

I'm in, thanks for organising this streaming party!!!!  Yuzu-starved is the most accurate way to describe my self as well!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:I miss him so much!!!!!!:sorrow:

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I'm in, thanks for organising this streaming party!!!!  Yuzu-starved is the most accurate way to describe my self as well!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:I miss him so much!!!!!!:sorrow:

14 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

If anyone wants to add more to the track list, send me a link. I can add more videos to my massive 1 hour compilation. :68468287: 

(Just bear in mind, that in such case, the party will be longer. I don't mind at all, of course.)

I'll join! But I miss Yuzu so much and I kinda want to do a random streaming party maybe this weekend?

I'm thinking of doing like his clean perfs

5 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I'll join! But I miss Yuzu so much and I kinda want to do a random streaming party maybe this weekend?

Oh, I wouldn't mind a streaming party every week. I'm in!!!  :68468287:

Edit: To describe how crazy I am - I've watched my prepared spring list like... ten times already...? :hihi:

On 2/22/2019 at 11:30 AM, 4Nessie said:

i did the doodle ,thank you for hosting it:):img_20:

10 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

if is this weekend why not?never enough of yuzu performances after all:)

thank you:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Oh, I wouldn't mind a streaming party every week. I'm in!!!  :68468287:

Edit: To describe how crazy I am - I've watched my prepared spring list like... ten times already...? :hihi:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’ll join as well!!!!!! :dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

i did the doodle ,thank you for hosting it:):img_20:

if is this weekend why not?never enough of yuzu performances after all:)

thank you:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Would 1 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York) works for all of you guys? It's my first time doing it, I'm planning to use SkatingPortal.com to load videos. Hopefully that's okay!