Planet Streaming Parties

robin

Thank you everyone, it was so much fun to watch the whole event with you all :cheer:This was an epic event with so many great skates, especially Yuzu's brilliant comeback and perfect Chopin <3  :cri: <3

33 satellites were watching the stream today :O See you tomorrow for the free skate, hope that many of you can join the party again.

2 hours ago, Mikusha said:

The link didn't work when I used copy and paste but seemed to work when I manually typed https://www.rabb.it/sallycinnamon 

This is strange... I hope the stream will work for everyone tomorrow!

Thank you @sallycinnamon - I lost it after Shoma - I had forgotten to be grateful for the commentary- they had their favourites but infinitely preferable to nbc.  I don’t think I’ll ever forget the high of that performance which lasted 24 hours + 

💐💐💐

20 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Thank you @sallycinnamon - I lost it after Shoma - I had forgotten to be grateful for the commentary- they had their favourites but infinitely preferable to nbc.  I don’t think I’ll ever forget the high of that performance which lasted 24 hours + 

💐💐💐

I liked Belina Noonan's commentary (and the man was Jim Van Horne maybe? I am not sure about it). She's knowledgeable and much better than most of the other commentaries. I can't wait to watch the free skates tomorrow :smiley-happy093: Those couple of days are unforgettable, I am so happy to re-live those precious moments with all of you.

15 hours ago, Neenah said:

My internet is soooooooooooooooo bad streaming is impossible :gaah:

I guess I am giving up on this  :sigh:

Not necessarily the internet.  I tried 2 Kindles, neither of which worked, then a computer which also didn't work.  Finally got on the computer but rabbit would only use Chrome.  So it seems rabbit's are quite choosy about their environment.  Hope you have better luck today.