Planet Streaming Parties

robin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

So I’d still like to do the olys stream but for one I don’t know if the whole event is uploaded anywhere where we can stream it and also rabbit apparently made some bad changes that make it less viable to use for this, does anyone maybe know more about it?

Olympicchannel has the full events uploaded on their site, including the gala, so it’s possible to view there. 

5 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

So I’d still like to do the olys stream but for one I don’t know if the whole event is uploaded anywhere where we can stream it and also rabbit apparently made some bad changes that make it less viable to use for this, does anyone maybe know more about it?

I gave it a try on rabbit now and it seems that it's really easy to stream the videos from Olympic Channel's website but we can test it since I haven't used rabbit since the update.

If it works fine then we can make a streaming party this weekend. Seems like the timing would be good because the 16/17 are on Saturday and Sunday :)

Here's a doodle, click here if anyone's interested & fill it out please: https://doodle.com/poll/rxxpecxw2fixibc3

I filled out the doodle as well. Saturday is completely impossible for me, but maybe we could do the short program saturday and the free skate sunday, the way it actually happened last year? That way, most who are interested could see at least one of the events. 

... or maybe this was the plan all along, in which case I'm in favor :7938863: