Planet Streaming Parties

robin

Spoiler

The party will start at early morning here so I probably won't be able to make it but hope you guys have fun!

Made a list of BB to Jr. Zu so use it if you want when you look for a video during that era. x

ETA (9/12/2018): Made the list private so as not to expose the contents (though they would not be taken down because they are old)

On 12/6/2018 at 1:50 PM, Tee said:

So definitely HILY FaOI 2015 version?

:P

more aggressively pushing for Change EX 2014

@sallycinnamon if we'll watch WC17 SP, is it possible to watch this? it's the greek versions with subs, we could disable the subs so most people won't understand the commentary (sorry grek satellites). I'd rather avoid any commentary becuase it does change a bit how I view a program, but there are no no.commentary vids for that performance (tho still, thanks kaeryth:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:). I swear there was a version with ITAEsp, tho, I'll search in ElenaC's DM channel, if it's still up (can't remeber if it was live or recap). Well, I'll still understand what they say but maybe most people won't... ETA: found it, it's the highlighs but whole performance, only not the live commentary (I've never found that one) @kaeryth if you want to add WC17 SP from ITAEsp, tho quality isn't the highest (OT @Kaeryth I've also found RAI commentary of COR18 SP and FS, I haven't watched the FS commentary so no idea about what they say, but it looks like they knew about the injury)

Also, here two fancams of Helsinki HYK 1 and 2 and COR SP and I was wrong, no COR FS on language of skate channel but this is quite good and very hd (sparkly costume!), or this (a bit more up close but a bit worse lighting, both are opposite to the judges). OWG18 gala if you need them.* I'm also very fond of a fancam of ACI SP but I guess we have enough programs to watch from this season already...

as for CiONTU, most videos were on LorandoMuffin's old channel:sadPooh: I can't find the CWW day 2 on YT, and I've only found the MI/PW in etude costume as side by side comparisons with older performances:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I could cut the performances from my own downloaded videos, but where can I put the cut so we can watch it?

aw thanks @sweetwater

bb cowboy Zu is a must. also, bb mushroom from russia with love? Firebird?

*ETA: I'm really worried that that lovely channel will be the next hit by the YT purge... ISU is hitting fancams now too...I have a massive folder of fancams but there are so many out there I haven't still downloaded, so many I don't even know exist yet, and it really breaks my heart :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

also, is ISU stalkering fans accounts and forums to know where to hit?:smiley_hairpull: should we use coded names? private sharing? What even is this?

21 hours ago, LadyLou said:

I could cut the performances from my own downloaded videos, but where can I put the cut so we can watch it?

also, is ISU stalkering fans accounts and forums to know where to hit?:smiley_hairpull: should we use coded names? private sharing? What even is this?

Thanks for all the tips, I'll try to add most of them. It'd be easier to create a youtube-only playlist so that I don't have to switch between lots of tabs while we're having the party, but I'll try to make my best to add most videos :) 

1. google drive ;) 

2. I know because yesterday they deleted one of my Origin fancams from Rostelecom Cup (it was only one video and I have other run-throughs as well + also Plushenko's Nijinsky...so...we should be prepared that they'll take down all videos sooner or later :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:)

If anyone else has suggestions tell me and I'll add them to the playlist. :agree:

Is it too late for video suggestions yet?

Spoiler

potato quality but I can't find a better version

(finally decent quality)

I mean we have to have SA announcer sassing Yuzu, right?

those meme faces in the KnC 

:(

can't seem to find a better video where there's no annoying commentary that isn't muted :/

:kitty:

54 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Is it too late for video suggestions yet?

Hide contents

potato quality but I can't find a better version

(finally decent quality)

I mean we have to have SA announcer sassing Yuzu, right?

those meme faces in the KnC 

:(

can't seem to find a better video where there's no annoying commentary that isn't muted :/

:kitty:

Thank you for the suggestions!

From these videos I added: Sing, sing, sing, 2010 J Worlds FS, 2011 CoC Etude, 2015 FaOI HILY, 2014 TOI Change, 2015 NHK FS, 2016 Boston EX, 2017 Worlds SP (ITA version), 2017 Worlds FS no commentary version, FaOI '17 cats eye ;) , 2018 Olympics SP & FS, CiONTU MI & Etude comparisons

The playlist is nearly 3 hours long :headdesk: We can skip some videos if we don't have time for anything!

49 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Thank you for the suggestions!

From these videos I added: Sing, sing, sing, 2010 J Worlds FS, 2011 CoC Etude, 2015 FaOI HILY, 2014 TOI Change, 2015 NHK FS, 2016 Boston EX, 2017 Worlds SP (ITA version), 2017 Worlds FS no commentary version, FaOI '17 cats eye ;) , 2018 Olympics SP & FS, CiONTU MI & Etude comparisons

The playlist is nearly 3 hours long :headdesk: We can skip some videos if we don't have time for anything!

If the party will last so long, I may be able to join some part of it :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :knc_brian1: