Planet Streaming Parties

robin

happy for the new upcoming streaming party! I've missed them so much :10742289: well especially since we've entered unplanned drought season again:13877886:

So, which videos are we going watch? A couple videos per season from bb Zu to current Zu? Only comp or ex too?

But most important...will the videos be still up on YT for the streaming party?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

also, I need to dig out my rabbit credentials LOL

The last one won so I created the the event :cheer:

11 hours ago, LadyLou said:

So, which videos are we going watch? A couple videos per season from bb Zu to current Zu? Only comp or ex too?

But most important...will the videos be still up on YT for the streaming party?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

A couple of your favourite videos (competition or EX)/season is a great idea :) You can post here what you'd like to watch and I can add it to the playlist then.

Don't worry, I think most videos are still available on YT. :) 

9 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

A couple of your favourite videos (competition or EX)/season is a great idea :) You can post here what you'd like to watch and I can add it to the playlist then.

Can we have some of Yuzu's performances at Continues with wings? It is basically current and old Yuzu at the same time 

35 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

trying to sneak in that Change ex from 2014 

ok thanks... for now I'd propose for 2016-17 to go with both SP and FS from Helsinki. I usually prefer to watch the gpf sp but I think it would be more meaningful to go through the whole worlds17 experience. Also, I project a lot of my own sadness for the invalid combo and I feel I don't appreciate that performance as it really deserves, so maybe watching it together for Yuzu's birthday will make me forget the sadness :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

for last season I'd go with the whole holy combo of OWG programs:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: For this season COR Otonal I guess...I'd also go for COR Origin tbh but I understand not everyone wants to watch it... and Helsinki HYK 'cause it's the only one in gala (sob). Maybe we can use that HQ fancam tho? (I will fine it)

Actually, maybe we can use Language of skate COR SP and FS fancams and maybe OWG gala too to watch something different, instead of usual TV footage? 

for 2015-16 I'd go for NHK Seimei because it was the first :img_21: and then Boston gala. Maybe if there are more videos from the other season we can skip Ballade 2.0 (or maybe we can go for the Boston one)

to stay on theme of watching Yuzu's story unfold I'd also like GPF14 SP for its meaning after that tough gp season and the NHK 14 EX. 

Hana Ni Nare

can we have White Legend as SP, not EX? I think it was the jnats one that I've seen that made me go whoa at his jumps and the way he moved :img_21: he was so young...

of course RJ1 and PW... ok kinda stopping with the list for now :10640793:

30 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I vote for etude mission impossible :pouty:

All three program in Etude costume thanks :67638860:

Eta: sorry for double post, I thought it would merge, why am I so slow? :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

ETA again 

Sing sing sing (EX)

Probably NDP from Worlds too, it was another hard-fought skate for Yuzu...

And his very first WR too :biggrin:

Also, can we add one fan video?  Like e.g. Never give up on your dreams, something that narrates Yuzuru'd life and views :10742289:

36 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yay, I'll be there!