Planet Streaming Parties

robin

Anyone has suggestions for happy fluff videos? There are so many of them. :embSwan:  Should we add interviews as well? 

On 2017. 12. 13. at 7:28 PM, souyouki said:

Out of curiosity, do we have much material for a little Yuzu (novice/junior) streaming party?

And would ice show performances be another good source of streaming parties?

I have to check it later but there are about 20+ videos of novice and junior competitions, which is a perfect amount for a streaming party! If anyone is interested in it, we can do that next time, or some time in January.

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Anyone has suggestions for happy fluff videos? There are so many of them. :embSwan:  Should we add interviews as well? 

I have to check it later but there are about 20+ videos of novice and junior competitions, which is a perfect amount for a streaming party! If anyone is interested in it, we can do that next time, or some time in January.

The BTS from his CMs!! :biggrin:

Sorting out old bookmarks stored in my chrome now. It occurred to me that it might be fun to review a collection of Gala openings and finales that include Yuzu. However, listing up suitable videos might take time, so it’s just an idea for a future occasion.  

This is what I was watching (Yuzu appears around 7:00. You’ll also find Wakababy as a flag skater):

Spoiler

17 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I complied a playlist and it's over 3 hours now! :embSwan:

It's the hardest thing to decide which videos should I delete from the playlist  :dpooh:

Just put he ones you want to „delete“ at the end and the survivors watch all of it?