Planet Streaming Parties

robin

Let's bring them back to counter-act the withdrawal syndromes!

Here a list of our previous party threads for those who are new to the planet and this concept:

LWOFYPP (fave programs)

09/10

10/11

11/12

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

16/17

Exhibitions

On this thread:

Happy

Sappy

So we were thinking of doing a favorite prgrams streaming party first and then doing a few more season streaming parties in random order. (I am craving the 11/12 season personally!!) @cirelle suggested WR programs which I think could very well be incorporated in to a fave programs streaming party.

Please, WRs and fluff to dispel the doom and gloom away (before I go home for holidays and I'm forced to be sociable... instead of watching figure skating or zuzu or both at the most ungodly hours :sadPooh:)

and I know that I ask it everytime I can, but can we add Change 2014 too? To see happy lively zuzu (tho in that program Yuzu slipped:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:...I don't want to see him fall ever again...:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: but he laughed after so it's ok :10742289:)

Darn, now I want to suggest LGC Marseille too:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:...and SP and LP from GPF 2014, because Yuzuru was just so happy...and...and...ok, I stop now before the streaming party becomes a day-long marathon :10742290:

Just now, LadyLou said:

Please, WRs and fluff to dispel the doom and gloom away (before I go home for holidays and I'm forced to be sociable... instead of watching figure skating or zuzu or both at the most ungodly hours :sadPooh:)

and I know that I ask it everytime I can, but can we add Change 2014 too? To see happy lively zuzu (tho in that program Yuzu slipped:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:...I don't want to see him fall ever again...:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: but he laughed after so it's ok :10742289:)

Darn, now I want to suggest LGC Marseille too:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:...and SP and LP from GPF 2014, because Yuzuru was just so happy...and...and...ok, I stop now before the streaming party becomes a day-long marathon :10742290:

@robin can we make it a "Happy zuzu Streaming Party" :sadPooh:? We need to heal our hearts