Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

In my experience things eventually get to you but they can take as long as 6 months :13877886: so far i only got one thing lost in the mail from the... dozens of stuff i've received through snail mail.

Also i am open to receiving physical gifts but non physical is very very much ok (i have to buy another detolf because i am running out of space for my Yuzu stuff, eek) I can send something, maybe, but i can't promise anything hahaha.

Ah, I'm not sure I'm willing to try regular mail again... But who knows, maybe eventually I'll get the Rubik's cube and plushies. It's only been 5 and a half years :rofl:

If anyone wants to send me stuff, my US address is a lot more reliable, but I wouldn't get it until Jan 3rd.

3 часа назад, Xen сказал:

I'm waiting for someone to write the AU uncles GPF.

Patrick will have +GOE for his wine :laughing:

Or maybe Javi will compete against Patrick in deciding which wine Spanish or Canadian will win in terms of flavour components.:drink2:

Meanwhile Yuzu and Boyang will launch a video game to decide whose technical skill is better with help of their trusted avatars: Seimei and Jedi. *choose your weapon :devil3: boys*