Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

secret_santa_countdown_3.png

Arigatou gozaimashita! Thank you everyone for participating and for bearing with a first-time organiser!

Here's a summary of who had who (spoilers!):

Spoiler

Kaaaaaaat  --> Hydroblade  --> Sallycinnamon --> PPOS --> Lunna --> Ruruzest --> Freeyafanfan --> SparkleSalad --> Paperatoms --> Yuzuu --> Xeyra --> Souyouki --> Vivienne --> Singcarcom --> Matchanodoame --> Xen --> Kelly --> Marlet --> Yaminoqueen --> Yuzuangel --> Anony --> PapiandPooh421 --> Robin --> Guitarist --> Kaaaaaaat

Some interesting facts about our inaugural Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

• We had 24 participants
  • About 1/3 sent physical gifts
  • Physical gifts were sent/received from countries all over! USA, Australia, Mexico....  (So cool!) I was surprised by how many wanted to go down that route (even if it didn't work out in the end for some)
  • Some people were luckier in the international shipping lottery than others (e.g. Australia --> Australia) XD
  • Virtual gifts came from every type of media, including videos, soundbites, pictures, fanart, graphics, poems...

Conclusion: We are a pretty multi-talented, creative and generous bunch of citizens! 

Happy Holidays, and here's to a 2018 that is... as good as gold! ;)

secret_santa_ICON_3.png

Footnote: 

For those who are expecting physical gifts - please do feel free to show them off on the thread!

Also feel free to post any suggestions for the future (e.g. including all the entrants in the draw... :facepalm:)

• 3 weeks later...

I got back from work and saw your package @Lunna

I was so happy i screamed out loud! I love love love everything ! I'm so not worthy . the pair of skate boots, so cute, that will go to my car . The calendar, adorable, will be on my night stand so that I can admire it everyday! Your pics are beautiful and very clear! I adore the little things you included, the Phiten bag , the washed out ad of LGC,  your card with little pooh stickers and the gold drawing on Seimei costume,..I can't...Thank you so much for all the efforts and love you put in this gift that I will treasure greatly! ( After i show it to my friends tmr of course, be very envious people! )

Spoiler

BHB8LrG.jpg

:10742289:

7 часов назад, ruruzest сказал:

I got back from work to your package @Lunna

I was so happy i screamed out loud! I love love love everything ! I'm so not worthy . the pair of skate boots, so cute, that will go to my car . The calendar, adorable, will be on my night stand so that I can admire it everyday! Your pics are beautiful and very clear! I adore the little things you included, the Phiten bag , the washed out ad of LGC,  your card with little pooh stickers and the gold drawing on Seimei costume,..I can't...Thank you so much for all the efforts and love you put in this gift that I will treasure greatly! ( After i show it to my friends tmr of course, be very envious people! )

I had some extra stuff from my Japan trip great you liked them! :smile: Skating boots will also be a good decoration for the next Christmas (I have a couple of similar things from my winter European trips :smiley-love017:))). And a presence of Pooh is a must :happy:

I got my gift from @SparkleSalad today (finally! Booo Australia Post!)

Spoiler

ZDKD7LPAeETK2EKFzcnQC966vd07-mL5fIBOeBom tsY15ZxfqWa2TATjUq4m_U_cael22zSqbYQhNxVY

Thank you so much! The charm is now proudly attached to my phone, waiting for the next person to notice and ask "Who's that guy on your phone charm?" :biggrin:  Just in time to educate them for the Olympics! :2thumbsup:  And the fact that the photos and ghana leaflet came from Japan is so cool! 

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

My sister texted me--apparently a package from Japan came, and it's a figure skating magazine??? From someone (name starting with an S)??? Is it from the secret santa??? I'm confused lmao

Whoever you are, pls message me lmaooo and thank you that was so random????

Oops, sorry about that hahaha. Yes, that's from the Secret Santa. I was originally going to send you the drawing I made, but USPS does not cooperate with my regular working hours, so I decided to get that instead, and since I ordered it a while ago I'd forgotten until I got a text from DHL today. I was gonna message you, but I actually scheduled the delivery for next week, so I hadn't gotten around to it. Good job DHL :13877886: Anyway, I hope you like it! I'll also scan the drawing for you at some point! 

11 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Oops, sorry about that hahaha. Yes, that's from the Secret Santa. I was originally going to send you the drawing I made, but USPS does not cooperate with my regular working hours, so I decided to get that instead, and since I ordered it a while ago I'd forgotten until I got a text from DHL today. I was gonna message you, but I actually scheduled the delivery for next week, so I hadn't gotten around to it. Good job DHL :13877886: Anyway, I hope you like it! I'll also scan the drawing for you at some point! 

I was so surprised lmaoooooo cos I know you gave me a gift already :xD: but yesss I got it (well. It's in the US lmaoo) thank youuuuu I'm sure to love it--I saw the cover and fell in love. I still wanna get a scan of the drawing though, thank you!! I'll put it in my hobonichi~:10636614:

1 minute ago, kaaaaaaat said:

I was so surprised lmaoooooo cos I know you gave me a gift already :xD: but yesss I got it (well. It's in the US lmaoo) thank youuuuu I'm sure to love it--I saw the cover and fell in love. I still wanna get a scan of the drawing though, thank you!! I'll put it in my hobonichi~:10636614:

Hahahaha glad you liked it! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: