Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

8 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

Wow you're so good at drawing thank youu I love it! :10742289: I can't draw at all :laughing: LOL so jealous of all you talented artists!

and Merry Christmas to @SparkleSalad ! :smiley-happy085::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: sorry I'm a bit late for christmas! I made you a Yuzu alarm! hope you'll like it! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit! :13877886:Thank you so much!

@matchanodoame

Merry belated Christmas and Happy be-earlied New Year!!!

I made a February 2018 calendar page marking the dates of the figure skating events at PC.

It's not much, but I hope you like it. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zy4EpStfd6Y5EHOCqnADwycU82mGp-8K/view?usp=sharing

And there are so many adorable, creative or thoughtful gifts here! :smiley-happy085:

14 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Wow! So cute!! Zuzu and Pooh!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:Don't worry about "things". It's understandable. This is more than enough!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:Thank you so much!!! 

P.S. To my Secret Santa, I'm working with your gift. Please wait a bit...:pouty:

I'm glad you liked it :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, singcarcom said:

@matchanodoame

Merry belated Christmas and Happy be-earlied New Year!!!

I made a February 2018 calendar page marking the dates of the figure skating events at PC.

It's not much, but I hope you like it. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zy4EpStfd6Y5EHOCqnADwycU82mGp-8K/view?usp=sharing

And there are so many adorable, creative or thoughtful gifts here! :smiley-happy085:

This calendar is so cool ! I love it that you put Pooh on the day for men Sp and LP! I’m sure Pooh would want to be with Yuzu in Olympic!

On 24/12/2017 at 8:55 PM, kelly said:

Here I go then

@marlet Here is your gift! I wished I was talented enough and had enough patience to make you something, but I can only give you this playlist of some of my favourite Yuzu videos to quench this unexpected off-season :embSwan: I wish you happy holidays and Merry Christmas! May this yuzu drought be short and painless:13877886:

thank you very much:67638860::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:!! love it, actually many of the videos you choose are also my favourite:tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

although a bit late I wish you had a happy holidays too:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Seeing all your amazing gifts makes me regret a little I didn't participate after all - but hey, if I start now surely I can get something done in time for next year, right? :laughing:

eta: all the Swanyu love in the gen thread has "inspired" me, consider this my belated xmas gift to all of you :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:
ugeTGga.jpg

16 hours ago, marlet said:

@yaminoqueen

Sorry I'm a little late, happy holidays, I'm not good doing design fan arts:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: but I really tried my best, hope you like it:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

https://imgur.com/a/YGh7m

Ohhhh thank you so much. H&L is one of my favorite program :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I love it.

@yuzuangel I'm not specially talented with photoshop or anything :facepalm: So I made a playlist of the MADs I really like. 

My super favorite is To Be Invincible at the end of the list. I got so emo over it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Hope you like it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, yaminoqueen said:

Ohhhh thank you so much. H&L is one of my favorite program :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I love it.

@yuzuangel I'm not specially talented with photoshop or anything :facepalm: So I made a playlist of the MADs I really like. 

My super favorite is To Be Invincible at the end of the list. I got so emo over it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Hope you like it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

ohhhh thank you so much :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: i love MADs, i love it a lots :10742289: i've definitely played a couple of these on repeat but haven't seen the others! i will watch them all :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: and maybe play them on repeat while i work!! thank you!!! :10742288: