Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

Merry Christmas @guitarist!! Here's my present to you :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Spoiler

I0Y7ATp.jpg

nhj1l4a.jpg

I'm a liiiil embarassed... wish I had more talent and could draw you cute chibi Yuzus but I am not so I have to stick to simple stuff. To make up for that I'll also send you this along:

Spoiler

A sliver of the golden ribbons from the Rostelecom Cup gala!!! Sorry it's so wrinkly. It had a long journey...

idE47Bo.jpg

17 minutes ago, robin said:

Merry Christmas @guitarist!! Here's my present to you :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Hide contents

I0Y7ATp.jpg

nhj1l4a.jpg

I'm a liiiil embarassed... wish I had more talent and could draw you cute chibi Yuzus but I am not so I have to stick to simple stuff. To make up for that I'll also send you this along:

Hide contents

A sliver of the golden ribbons from the Rostelecom Cup gala!!! Sorry it's so wrinkly. It had a long journey...

idE47Bo.jpg

Omg! I love it, thank you!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::10742289:

20 hours ago, Anony said:

Merry Christmas @PapiandPooh421 🎄🎁🎆❤💚

I originally had other plans for your gift, but things international shipping prices got in the way :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp: so I whipped this up last night, so sorry if it's kind of meh :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Zfr5iY4.jpg

Wow! So cute!! Zuzu and Pooh!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:Don't worry about "things". It's understandable. This is more than enough!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:Thank you so much!!! 

P.S. To my Secret Santa, I'm working with your gift. Please wait a bit...:pouty:

On 12/25/2017 at 5:45 AM, ruruzest said:

Merry Christmas @freeyafanfan

Here's my fanart to you, I hope you like it!

Hide contents

0JQQVmt.jpg

Wow you're so good at drawing thank youu I love it! :10742289: I can't draw at all :laughing: LOL so jealous of all you talented artists!

and Merry Christmas to @SparkleSalad ! :smiley-happy085::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: sorry I'm a bit late for christmas! I made you a Yuzu alarm! hope you'll like it! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: