Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

Secret_Santa1.png  secret_santa.png

Hello fellow citizens! I thought it might be fun to do a secret santa among us! All participants will be assigned a number, which I'll draw out for assignments using a random number generator. Then you'll have until Christmas to make/write/draw/... something for your person. I reckon we'll need at least 6 participants to make it fun, so please consider joining!

You don't have to give anything huge - most of us are busy this time of year and have little time. But here are some ideas below:

- A collection of favourite photos, gifs, or videos... pick your favourites or maybe make a themed collection (e.g. featuring particular colours, skating elements, years...)

- Music video

- Graphics (e.g. icons, wallpapers...)

- Fanfics

- Fanarts (*)

- Physical items? (*)

- Head cannon stories (e.g. jump ladies harem XD)

- Poems (e.g. limericks... or hanyu-ized christmas lyrics??)

- Playlists

- Tix to ice shows  (j/k.... (but also: me please! XD))

(*)If you'd like to give/post a physical gift to your person, that could maybe be arranged? I'm happy to pass on PMs between pairs, so we're not posting our addresses on the interwebs for all to see...

If there are particular items you'd prefer NOT to receive (e.g. fanfics), please say so in your sign-up post. I'll maybe make a summary post with participants and any comments they have, for reference.

Dates:

- Sign up by: 20th December (subject to change... I figure we can leave it late since most gifts will be fairly generic - you can start on them before you know who your person is)

** Please state on your sign-up post whether you'd be open to receiving a physical gift! Also please mention if there are certain things you'd like NOT to receive! **

- Post on/by: 24th - 30th December

This is just a quick post to get it started, may edit later as we work out the details :) 

Merry Christmas! :10815002:

EDIT: I made goodies! Feel free to use them!

JJnQhqL.png  0qcmP4s.png  PARTICIPANT3.png  ICON.png  secret_santa_icon.png

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS (as of 15/12/17): 25

:10815002: = Participants who are open to receiving a physical gift 

Yuzuangel :10815002: (no fanfic)

Singcarcom  :10815002:

Robin :10815002: (no fanfic)

Hydroblade :10815002: (but post may be unreliable/expensive)

Guitarist :10815002: (but post may be unreliable/expensive)

Xen

Ruruzest (no fanfic) :10815002:

PapiandPooh421

Freeyafanfan :10815002:

Yaminoqueen :10815002:

Paperatoms :10815002:

SparkleSalad :10815002:(but post may be unreliable/expensive, no fiction)

Kelly :10815002: (no fanfic)

Lunna :10815002:

Anony (no :10815002: if possible)

PPOS 

Vivienne (no physical gifts)

Kaaaaaaat :10815002: (no fiction)

Sallycinnamon

Marlet (no physical gifts, no fanfic)

Matchanodoame (no physical gifts)

Yuzuu :10815002:

Xeyra :10815002:

Souyouki (digital gifts preferred)

I am not very creative but I‘d be glad to join anyway!

I would just suggest to maybe ask everyone who signs up if they want to send a physical gift and/or are comfortable with disclosing their address so you can match everyone up accordingly. (But that would ofc complicate the draw a little bit.)

I also wonder if there needs to be more time for the physical gifts to be delivered on time but I guess a late delivery won’t be that much of a problem?

17 hours ago, singcarcom said:

I think this is cool! But I don't have the talent of many satellites so I have no idea what I would give yet. :P

6 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

This seems fun!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. But I don't know what to do that is within my capacity. :laughing:

...Is that a yes?  :P

Even something like a few links to your favourite videos or galleries would bring your fellow citizens joy! 

Thanks to everyone who has decided to give this a go! As per suggestions, please let me know via post or PM if you'd be open to receiving a physical gift! Please keep in mind this would involve PM-ing your physical address to me, and then to your secret santa, and that the gift would arrive after Christmas. I encourage participants giving physical gifts to take a photo of it (or the package) to post on the forum during the reveal period to tide your secret santa over until it arrives!

Please keep the suggestions coming! This is my first time organising anything like this and I'm kinda winging it as I go along, lol ... >_<