Favourite Ex

What are your favourite exhibitions?

And are there any you don't understand or think are really weird?

My faves are:

The faces he pulls just make me :rofl:

Also this:

You can tell she is happy throughout. I like that Evgenia always does so many different ones.

And then of course:

No comment needed.

I don't really get Alina Zagitova's ex this year. It's not that I hate it, but I have no idea what it's supposed to be about.

Good topic and quite good exes. So apart from Yuzu's exhibition numbers, I can remember quite a few, but I choose to be slow about them. So far, let's go just a couple of years back, to this wonderful idea of Anna Pogorilaya's...

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Good topic and quite good exes. So apart from Yuzu's exhibition numbers, I can remember quite a few, but I choose to be slow about them. So far, let's go just a couple of years back, to this wonderful idea of Anna Pogorilaya's...

That's really cool!

Always like costume changes and it's nice to see Anna enjoying herself on the ice.

It's a great thread, thanks for opening it.

@Deliverpooh I love Baba Yaga! I think it's a very good choice for Misha, he performs it so well. I love the music, too.

@Fay it's beautiful. I almost forgot about that one...She was such a mature performer even at the age of only 16. :smiley-love017:

@kaeryth Anna's and Luca's EXes are really amongst the best. When I was watching GPF gala today and saw their Chaplin EX I thought about how good they were, that they always bring something exciting, playful and characteristic for Galas.

I'm on a nostalgia wave today so I bring two EX-es from the 2002 Olympics which are amongst my top favourites.

First is Michelle's Fields of Gold which brings me to tears every time I see it. She was not my favourite at that time, I always rooted for Irina haha, but this EX was so emotional, given the circumstances...it was magical.

And the second is Alexei Yagudin's legendary Overcome.

(thanks for the Japanese for these super HD quality videos :bow: Something I could have only dreamt of back in 2002)

21 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's a great thread, thanks for opening it.

@Deliverpooh I love Baba Yaga! I think it's a very good choice for Misha, he performs it so well. I love the music, too.

You're welcome! Glad you like it:smile:

yeah, it's really nice and shows his goofier side.

I like silly Ex a lot, in case that wasn't clear.

Enjoyed the ones added by @kaeryth a lot as well:clap: