Wishes of success and health for Yuzuru

Right...this is a tad embarrassing and awkward since I've never rooted for anyone to this degree before but I figured since I had a spare ema lying around at home, I finally got this done today:

2rfrok2.jpg

引用

Clockwise from top right:

-May Yuzuru Hanyu have the most wonderful experience at the PyeongChang Olympics!

-May all that Yuzuru Hanyu has worked and strived hard towards all this time bear the loveliest fruit in PyeongChang! 

-May Yuzuru Hanyu skate with a healthy body and a quiet mind at the PyeongChang Olympics.

-May Yuzuru Hanyu be able to perform to his fullest satisfaction in all his events at the PyeongChang Olympics! 

Here's what the ema looks like from the front (this is an earlier snapshot, when this lil project of mine was still a WIP):

e1dv75.jpg

...don't ask and i won't tell. 

Oh, and those two omikuji both say kichi so it's all good! 

Feel free to post your own wishes and prayers for him in this thread, like it's a little shrine right here at PH :) Simple ones in normal posts will do. I only did it the way I did cos I had an ema lying around collecting dust, and I had more wishes than I did ema...

Anyway, the more wishes, the better!!

My own little ema in this virtual space. <3

Dearest Yuzu,

My wish for you :

• Good health for you and your loved ones
  • Clarity and peace of mind. You're mind is powerful but also your own worst enemy. May you be able to harness that power into strength that will lead you to win your 2nd OGM
  • May your beloved Ice Rink Sendai prosper and may you continue to be an inspiration to everyone
  • May you continue to flourish and grow as the skater that you envision yourself to be

Your ema project for Yuzu is wonderful.

I hope he's feeling and being energised by all the heartfelt wishes and warm support for his success from everyone.

I'll repost my birthday greeting here, since it's like my own little ema for him.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:24 AM, katonice said:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUZU!!! :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: お誕生日おめでとうございます!! :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

:tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6: Wishing you all the happiness in the world :8430721: We love you always! :tumblr_m4tqlnjhYJ1qdlkyg: