Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

I'm going to be terribly busy for the remainder of the day so i will close earlier :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: in uuh, 20 minutes. Sorry for the short notice but i didn't know i wouldn't be at home today :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: if anyone can spread the message (i'm at work, can't tweet) i'll be really grateful :bow:

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Map is closed! :13877886:

Final message count: 3021, not counting duplicates :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Now... to tweak some things and... tweet it after i finish :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Idk why i'm so nervous about that hahaha

this is amazing! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: thanks a lot for all your hard work hydro! :10742289:

waiting for your tweet so I can retweet it! Thinking of replying Misha's happy birthday tweet with the link since he mentioned pooh there :P won't hurt trying, maybe he'll send yuzu the link :laughing:

24 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Ok. I asked just because of the last message left here by Hydro (and because I am not on twitter and so forth, so I do not have any other way to know it...:snkuyashii:).

Sorry T_T (I'm the opposite, I can't view the forum at work but can view twitter, love IT logic).  I was looking over the poohs spread around China to see if there were any new messages that might need some editorial review. But so far, the new ones that sprung up is okay. I think so far I've seen less trolling messages than expected, which is good.  The entire map is pretty much filled with poohs-and we essentially made for him an interactive birthday card. :laughing:

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Next i will send it to the Cricket Team page on facebook, do you guys think it's a good idea?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I'd say send it to them :2thumbsup: As long as it's not overly pushy, which you're not, I don't see a problem with letting them know it exists