Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

6jd4KrS.png

Guess who just changed their laptop wallpaper :pouty:

This (ME!) satellite did :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::laughing:

Side note: Since I'm at Uni I need a ehem more subtle wallpaper because everyone is just constantly looking.. and I get distracted very easily...

no more swan, prince, UA, Seimei, Ballade, his face

I drop here just to inform @Hydroblade that the map is not working on Firefox - again - plus now is not entirely functional on iPhone too (i.e. I have problem to close the initial message to look at the map; I don't see the list but just a white stripe alongside the map  :( ) . I hope that at least for IPhone could be functional soon, so that you will be able to send the link to TCC via twitter and/or fb.

Besides these problems, a last suggestion: now that there are so many Poohs, would be not better to make open the map on the Pooh Rain Forecast setting, with the possibility to switch after to the detailed version? Or it's too complicate to do now?

Last: now that the deadline is so close, I thank you again for you hard work :thanks:! May be the Force of Pooh be with you in this last part of the task  :POOH: !

23 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

I drop here just to inform @Hydroblade that the map is not working on Firefox - again - plus now is not entirely functional on iPhone too (i.e. I have problem to close the initial message to look at the map; I don't see the list but just a white stripe alongside the map  :( ) . I hope that at least for IPhone could be functional soon, so that you will be able to send the link to TCC via twitter and/or fb.

Besides these problems, a last suggestion: now that there are so many Poohs, would be not better to make open the map on the Pooh Rain Forecast setting, with the possibility to switch after to the detailed version? Or it's too complicate to do now?

Last: now that the deadline is so close, I thank you again for you hard work :thanks:! May be the Force of Pooh be with you in this last part of the task  :POOH: !

The map stops working when garbage characters make their way into the messages :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: so i have to go and manually edit those corrupted messages eek.

Hm, supposedly it detects that you are on mobile and changes the layout according to that, like this. It looks like that on my phone unless i switch to desktop site:

hrB2xDP.png

you know the size of your phone? maybe i have to tweak the cutoff size to display the mobile layout...

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The map stops working when garbage characters make their way into the messages :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: so i have to go and manually edit those corrupted messages eek.

Poor Hydro .... :ohno:

you know the size of your phone? maybe i have to tweak the cutoff size to display the mobile layout...

These are the general measures of IPhone 6: Height: 5.44 inches (138.1 mm); Width: 2.64 inches (67.0 mm).

However I see the white stripe also on the desktop version with firefox: the mute map and a lateral mute stripe.

5 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

These are the general measures of IPhone 6: Height: 5.44 inches (138.1 mm); Width: 2.64 inches (67.0 mm).

However I see the white stripe also on the desktop version with firefox: the mute map and a lateral mute stripe.

Yeah, the stripe is where the messages are supposed to be displayed :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: and it seems i have to tweak the mobile cutoff eek...

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Yeah, the stripe is where the messages are supposed to be displayed :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: and it seems i have to tweak the mobile cutoff eek...

I am so sorry for you, and sorrier because really I cannot help you. Do what you can and what is the best to be read by Yuzuru. It doesn't bother me for Firefox (is one among so many different browsers...) but for the IPhone, because last that I saw he had an IPhone, also if actually I don't know now.

Thank you again for your patience. Let us know when You have done and sent it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, fireovertheice said:

I am so sorry for you, and sorrier because really I cannot help you. Do what you can and what is the best to be read by Yuzuru. It doesn't bother me for Firefox (is one among so many different browsers...) but for the IPhone, because last that I saw he had an IPhone, also if actually I don't know now.

Thank you again for your patience. Let us know when You have done and sent it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I have tested on Firefox and Chrome, the issue with the messages seems to be intermittent :13877886: (fuck all those teachers who said "a program either works perfectly all the time, or never works, there's no "it sometimes works" in this! IT HAPPENS. IT HAPPENS UGH) i suspect what the reason might be so that's why i'm closing the submissions before sending it....

Although i'm lost, idk where i should send it as in, through which channel and to whom :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Ideas?

30 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Hmm i tried an iPhone emulator and it displays the correct layout for mobile :13877886:

Anyone else with an actual iPhone can check as well? The mobile layout is supposed to be the map at the top and the messages at the bottom :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

If I recall the suggestions until nowe were:

- TCC twitter account

- Team Cricket /@teamcricketskating on Fb (they have posted the photo of the bus stop, so...)

Eventually also a post to fb ANA or an e-mail to ANA, but it seemed the less direct and probable way to someone.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Hmm i tried an iPhone emulator and it displays the correct layout for mobile :13877886:

Anyone else with an actual iPhone can check as well? The mobile layout is supposed to be the map at the top and the messages at the bottom :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I checked again now: I see the map on the top - with all the Poohs - and the white stripe at the bottom. I hope that someone else with an other IPhone could also check. 

Just now, fireovertheice said:

If I recall the suggestions until nowe were:

- TCC twitter account

- Team Cricket /@teamcricketskating on Fb (they have posted the photo of the bus stop, so...)

Eventually also a post to fb ANA or an e-mail to ANA, but it seemed the less direct and probable way to someone.

I checked again now: I see the map on the top - with all the Poohs - and the white stripe at the bottom. I hope that someone else with an other IPhone could also check. 

Ha ha ha.

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

That makes me a bit nervous lol.

And yaaaay! Glad it works, i wonder why it switched to the desktop layout for you :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: did you have it in landscape orientation?