Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

1 hour ago, fireovertheice said:

Dear @Hydroblade the map is "growing" in a really wonderful way! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: And the clusters markers for the Pooh Rain Forecast are awesome :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I hope that in the next few days other satellites and not - but just Yuzu or skating fans - will add their birthday messages.

So, then, do we you/we have a plan to send a message with the link to Yuzu?

I was kinda hoping he somehow stumbled upon it:rofl:of course i would love it if he could see it, even if he didn't read the messages but i don't really have a plan other than mantaining it so the garbage characters are kept at bay lol

2 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

Dear @Hydroblade the map is "growing" in a really wonderful way! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: And the clusters markers for the Pooh Rain Forecast are awesome :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I hope that in the next few days other satellites and not - but just Yuzu or skating fans - will add their birthday messages.

So, then, do we you/we have a plan to send a message with the link to Yuzu?

We can @ the TCC twitter in a reply to the original tweet and maybe email a link to JSF? 

6 hours ago, kaerb said:

We can @ the TCC twitter in a reply to the original tweet and maybe email a link to JSF? 

Yes, I think these two things could work :2thumbsup:and maybe also an email to or any other kind of messages on social with the link to ANA with the kind request to let him know it? As his main sponsor they will be glad to see how he is followed all over the world and they have surely the way to contact him, if they want it.

Any other kind of idea it will be welcome: after all this hard work from Hydro and all those nice messages, we have to make this happen for his birthday, imagining a look like this  :devilYuzu: while he will look at the Pooh, satellites and bows rain on global scale :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:!

7 hours ago, kaerb said:

24 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Yes, I think these two things could work :2thumbsup:and maybe also an email to or any other kind of messages on social with the link to ANA with the kind request to let him know it? As his main sponsor they will be glad to see how he is followed all over the world and they have surely the way to contact him, if they want it.

Any other kind of idea it will be welcome: after all this hard work from Hydro and all those nice messages, we have to make this happen for his birthday, imagining a look like this  :devilYuzu: while he will look at the Pooh, satellites and bows rain on global scale :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:!

Is this the plan? If there is no negative implications I'll gladly do it!! :smile:

Edit: I mean the RTing and tagging TCC and ANA. I don't know JSF's email add and I really don't speak and write Japanese so... 😂 

41 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Is this the plan? If there is no negative implications I'll gladly do it!! :smile:

Edit: I mean the RTing and tagging TCC and ANA. I don't know JSF's email add and I really don't speak and write Japanese so... 😂 

I like your enthusiasm :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:! But I think that for all these maybe is better to ask to @Hydroblade and all the others who had the original idea and are currently working on the project, because only them know its status and when it will be ready to send the link and / or the messages. It will be also more meaningful to send it by the general accounts of the Planet, IMO.

In the meantime we can make suggestions for it and spam the link to collect messages as much as possible until tomorrow. I am sure that people who know well Japanese will be glad to help with a short text message, if necessary.

P.S. It's not working again with Firefox, while yesterday evening (Europe central zone time) was working wery well also with this browser...

11 時間前, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

no :13877886:sorry, i could delete it and you can put it again? i just need to know which name you used

Sorry to trouble you, but please delete the satellite off shore 三重県 on the Pacific Ocean :facepalm: with the name SuzyQ. 

I'll re-put a satellite in Kanto Area for sure this time.  Thank you Hydro in advance :10742289:

1 hour ago, fireovertheice said:

I like your enthusiasm :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:! But I think that for all these maybe is better to ask to @Hydroblade and all the others who had the original idea and are currently working on the project, because only them know its status and when it will be ready to send the link and / or the messages. It will be also more meaningful to send it by the general accounts of the Planet, IMO.

In the meantime we can make suggestions for it and spam the link to collect messages as much as possible until tomorrow. I am sure that people who know well Japanese will be glad to help with a short text message, if necessary.

P.S. It's not working again with Firefox, while yesterday evening (Europe central zone time) was working wery well also with this browser...

I think it's probably best we use the official twitter account and just tag TCC. My feeling is ANA official account might not know what to do with it since it's more commercially driven. And for JSF, do they have an active twitter account? 

Is it just me or are there a bunch of poohs tagged on the map with empty messages? And I swear the one on the top of the map might be an ad, unless for some reason that message displayed erroneously in Chinese (with language that sounds like an ad). T_T

Edit: there's also one pooh in China that says "defeat the cheater shoma" um...I don't know who this is, but come on guys, Yuzu treats Shoma like a baby brother, there's no need to write that for a birthday message...好像在地图的中国区域里有几个pooh的祝语有关于宇野昌磨的负面词语。 其实, 昌磨和牛的负面竞争主要还是日本媒体散播的。 如果按他们本人的采访来看, 他们还是属于队友, 以及朋友的关系。 因此拜托大家还是尽量写正面的祝语吧!

28 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think it's probably best we use the official twitter account and just tag TCC. My feeling is ANA official account might not know what to do with it since it's more commercially driven. And for JSF, do they have an active twitter account?

Thinking well, you are probably right about JSF: plus with so many skaters they do have, I do no think that they would to do this kind of "service" for every one and they cannot make any exception.

With ANA I would try to give a shot though, just because they are commercial and know the power of fandom and they have decided to sponsor JUST THIS skater. So that we have at least two probabilities that someway the messages could reach Yuzu for his birthday (if everything will march properly...).

Absolutely agree on the tone of the messages and, mostly, on the fact that there's no need to mention other athletes in them. I don't know if is the case to briefly mention this in the opening message or is better let it go and just spreading the concept in more casual way, to create less fuss about it?

6 minutes ago, Nuitsuki said:

i think the map needs moderation :slinkaway:

this is a really meaningful project, but it's public so there might be some ppl bring negative/controversial/war-flaming thoughts in...

I can edit the messages but I can't look at all of them (there's over a thousand now) so if you guys find something inappropriate pm me and I'll delete/edit it :) please include the name of the message, and where it is located, preferably on a screenshot :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I can edit the messages but I can't look at all of them (there's over a thousand now) so if you guys find something inappropriate pm me and I'll delete/edit it :) please include the name of the message, and where it is located, preferably on a screenshot :biggrin:

that's very sweet of you, Hydro, but it also sounds to be an enormous job 

maybe we can add in another line in instruction: "please keep the content war-free and appropriate to the public" or sth?

Btw i want to clarify something: This isn't a "site" project because i'm the only one doing and mantaining it.

I had help from various people to translate the instructions but other than that it's pretty much done by me. So don't blame the site if those messages pop up lol, i can't keep up with the huge amount of messages (there were 2165 last time i checked) to check every single one for inappropriate content.

I did use the site's twitter account to promote it because the original idea of the project was from one of our members so what i'm saying is that the project was "born" here. And because everyone can join, it's hardly something from Planet Hanyu :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: think of it as a general fan project

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Is there a way to display just the text fields in the messages as a list to the side so that each icon doesn’t need to be clicked on to read it? I think it would help people read through the messages and be able to flag anything inappropriate (and make it more readable in general while keeping the visual to the Pooh’s and pink ribbons).