Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

ok I can see the Poohs all right with another browser...also, I realized I've placed my pooh a few miles from where I am...:facepalm: I should have zoomed more:13877886:not that it changes anything on a world scale:P

And wow, all those Poohs:10636614::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I can't see the Poohs on my notebook but on phone it works perfectly.

18 minutes ago, omn119 said:

I asked it in General Chat and repeat here too)) I see symbols like "&#39" in my message and in some other messages too. It's just only my bug?:HELPSOS:

I can see those symbols, too, let's hope Hydro can fix these things. :fingerscrossed:

Anyway it is such a brilliant idea! Thanks to Mastyaeva, too and for Hydro who puts so much work and effort into it :clap:

Yep. I tried and I think that @LadyLou is right: it's a problem of browser. I can't see the simbols and messages using firefox, while I can see and read all of them with my IPhone.

I hope that @Hydroblade could fix this last problem, because it would be very nice to collect and to make him read as much birthday messages as possible.

What I like very much is the idea that with this system he can have not only a Pooh rain at World level, but also that he can have all of the messages always with him on his IPhone, to give a look everytime he whishes ... :devilYuzu: