Team Japan

but if she can stay healthy and is not eaten by the puberty monster, she is the girl that has a really HUGE potential imo.

I agree about her potential but the health ... she's already had knee problems IIRC so I don't know. I hope they're going to take good care of her as she's just missing the age cut now.

Then there are the sisters, I had to go looking because I know I've seen it somewhere, here we go, both practicing the 3A, Yuhana and Kinayo Yokoi - click

I wonder if she will go senior this season?

Rika? No.

Something different, anyone interested in a "topic" for Yuzu and Shoma and their so-called "weddingpose" "arm-linking joke" and their friendship. Because I think there is a lot content for this. So anyone in this too? (I don't know where else to ask)

There is a sort of 'shippy' thread at the Church section of the forum where people have been having fun commenting on stuff like this. Only low-key fun shipping: no one actually believes people are secretly banging... or are they! :s_crazy:

I heard Rika landed a 4T (no need to say anything about her 3A3T2T, we know she can do that)

come on Japanese men, step up your game :grin:

What is great about her is she actually has pretty consistent 3-3 too? So she is not too dependable on her 3A. And she has decent SS and presentation, pretty good spins too. Maybe needs more refinement, but if she can stay healthy and is not eaten by the puberty monster, she is the girl that has a really HUGE potential imo.

Rika plans two 3A in Lp next year. 3A and 3A2T i guess. And yep, there was a video of her 4T (ur but it was after training it for 2 days) and I just saw a video of 3lz3t with tano yesterday.

Team Hamada is also great at polishing talent, so she definitely has huge potential. She has already improved so much since she was a novice.

I wonder if she will go senior this season?

Rika can't be senior this season, she was born in July 2002.

Kaori is also training 3A.

Something different, anyone interested in a "topic" for Yuzu and Shoma and their so-called "weddingpose" "arm-linking joke" and their friendship. Because I think there is a lot content for this. So anyone in this too? (I don't know where else to ask)

There is a sort of 'shippy' thread at the Church section of the forum where people have been having fun commenting on stuff like this. Only low-key fun shipping: no one actually believes people are secretly banging... or are they! :s_crazy:

Xerya! You are OFF TOPIC!! :ban: :rofl:

Xerya! You are OFF TOPIC!! :ban: :rofl:

Don't scare me like that, I thought you were Mathman! :whiteflag:

I agree about her potential but the health ... she's already had knee problems IIRC so I don't know. I hope they're going to take good care of her as she's just missing the age cut now.

Then there are the sisters, I had to go looking because I know I've seen it somewhere, here we go, both practicing the 3A, Yuhana and Kinayo Yokoi - click

The thing about yuhana that I know of is... she only has 3T3T and her other 3-3 is not reliable? Thus why she is working hard on 3A. I don't know about Kinayo.

Agreed about Rika which is why I said if she is healthy part. But she seems to be back jumping 3A and 4T so I guess whatever the problem with her knee is, it is better now?

Agreed about Rika which is why I said if she is healthy part. But she seems to be back jumping 3A and 4T so I guess whatever the problem with her knee is, it is better now?

Yes, true about Y's other 3-3!

Yes, as far as I know Rika's just fine now but I guess I can't help but be cautious about this. I am not entirely sure, but I do believe that was the same injury Mao had and eeeh, hopefully they've dealt with it and it won't reoccur. Fingers crossed!

Guest turquoiseblue
How old is Kinayo? Yuhana isn't very consistent either...

Kinayu Yokoi is 12 years old.

Although the Tanos and Rippons increase GOE and such, aesthetically speaking, they are not pleasing to me at all. I hope the young girls won't all follow that path.