Team Japan

On 5/2/2023 at 5:18 AM, LAY said:

Ice dance may be easier to pair up.But for pair figure skating might be difficult as male partner has to be strong and tall 🤔

I know - but some of the Japanese ladies are tiny- and my favourite pair are proportionate (partly for that reason) - if Han Cong can do it surely some of the Japanese men could give it a try.

Hana's Dog Days Are Over SP is such a good program. You can tell she truly enjoyed performing it. While her 3A was very nice, the StSq was really the star of the show. I'm a bit sad we probably won't see this program again but anyhow, it's a nice little thing to go back to and watch on a sad gloomy day. I'm curious what she will chose for her full senior debut season. 

Ghislain about Mao. He talks also about Yuzu.

Thank you Ghislain 🙏

"When I worked with Yuzuru Hanyu, Hanyu was good in everything. He had great spins, great skating skills, great turns, great footwork, great jumps. Beautiful skater, beautiful body! So if you have all this, the package, you can afford to miss something and still be great."

"When I worked with Yuzuru, the problem with his ankle really diminished a lot of stuff. Before the Pyeongchang Olympics, it was devastating and it was hard to recover from that injury because you need to stay up ..."

"I show them videos mostly with Yuzuru because I have all the jumps with Yuzuru. I show them that body alignment is the secret. If you wanna do a quad, there is no shortcut ..."

[NEWS]