Koshirou Shimada Hana Yoshida
Lucas Tsuyoshi Honda Ayumi Shibayama
Takeru Kataise Yuhana Yokoi
Kosho Oshima Azusa Tanaka
Shunsuke Nakamura Ami Nakai
Ryouga Morimoto Ikura Kushida
Ryusei Kikuchi  

https://www.skatingjapan.or.jp/common/img/info/2022FS220421.pdf

As always goes a reminder that first list is always based on junior and senior JNats results + other special international achievements from last season and will be updated in upcoming months when junior/senior GP and challenger assignments will be announced.

I hope to see Rino and Sota in Special next year. I can dream. :fingerscrossed: They're great skaters. Rino has been injured so couldn't produce enough results, but I hope Sota takes a good long stern look at himself. Had he not messed up every competitive FS this season, he could have been in Special instead of -or alongside- Kazuki and Miura.

Interview with Rika in the NUMBER magazine

"It was a new learning experience for me. - That is the very technique that Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu and Mr. Javier Fernandez built the foundation of their skating with. After taking the lesson at TCC, I was finally able to convince myself about their skating skills."

Guest turquoiseblue
3 hours ago, Anni said:

Interview with Rika in the NUMBER magazine

It's good to know that she is prioritising her health :2thumbsup: Rika is such a strong, smart and inspirational person :10742289: I wish nothing but the best for her :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5:

Love the Rika interview! She is so strong & smart. I hope she heals well and is able to regain/improve her progress slowly but surely... The way she explained what she's been learning at TCC and how it is new/different was great, and I'm impressed all over again with how she handled giving up Nationals/Beijing.