Team Japan

49 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

Kazuki has a strange luck with his WC assignments. His first participation was in 2018 as Yuzu's substitute and now, four years later he is practically in the same situation (tough it is Kao's place, which was originally Yuzu's). Four years ago it was a stressful situation for him because it was not clear if they would be able to get three spots for Japan. Thanks to his great performances they succeeded. I am glad that now he can skate with much less pressure and hopefully can enjoy the experience. Best of luck, Kazuki!

3 hours ago, liv said:

Do we  know what Mai took in school? I think I read before what department it was, but what specifically was the field?

I found this
(rough translation with google)

"At the university I studied general business administration such as marketing, organizational theory and business venture."

"She wrote a graduation thesis on the theme of management based on his experience as an athlete with reference to previous research."

Source (English translation):
https://4years-asahi-com.translate.goog/article/14403823?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de

Sorry in advance if something was translated incorrectly.

Guest turquoiseblue

Satoko has announced her retirement from competitive skating.

https://ameblo.jp/satoko-miyahara/page-2.html

Hello, everyone!

I hope everyone is being well.

As today is my birthday, I decided to use this opportunity for my important announcement.

Since last Nationals I had been thinking about my next career. I had run through the season dedicating all of my power and mentality and finished Nationals with no regrets. Therefore, I decided to retire from competing.

I have a lot of dreams for my future, but first, I will enjoy my next stage as a professional skater.

Using all of my experiences, I will build my second skating life more spectacular and break new ground! 

I would like to appreciate to my family, coaches, friends, federation, sponsors, fans and everyone who supported me. I cannot fully express my appreciations.

Thank you very very very much!!!

For the new start, please support new “Satoko Miyahara”!!!

Stay tuned for the new world!

26 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

Satoko has announced her retirement from competitive skating.

https://ameblo.jp/satoko-miyahara/page-2.html

I saw :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: I'm glad she's happy with her career, and I will definitely miss her skating in competitions...

It will be exciting to see what she does next! I hope she has fun on the stars on ice tour and I wish her well with her future endeavors :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: