Team Japan

Guest turquoiseblue

Misato shared an informative article about the Russian invasion and what you can do to support Ukraine, which includes where you can find reliable information (e.g., The Kyiv Independent, Ukraine World, The New Voice of Ukraine, Kyiv Post, Stand With Ukraine), where you can donate money (e.g., Embassy of Ukraine in Japan, UNICEF Ukraine, UNHCR, Ukrainian Red Cross Society), where you can sign petitions, how you can speak up on social media and how to take care of yourself and your loved ones :agree:

She also posted a video of her and Tim's EX programme on Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CapuEb-gUk0/

DeepL translation

To someone who is suffering.
#stopwar

For the sake of unborn children
by #Kazumasa Oda

Wide open sky, where are we now?
I have nothing to rely on.
I want to go back to those days.
Wide open sky, where are we now?
What shall we talk about?
You, protect those you love.
Spread your hands wide.
Embrace your children.
One by one, friends will gather.
One by one, one by one, one by one, one by one
Raise the white sails.
On board the departing ship
as long as one's strength lasts
We'll row for two.
Give us that strength.
Give us courage.

From her Instagram story :smiley-char023:

NGN2Dle.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue
On 12/29/2021 at 2:16 PM, Paskud said:

Rinka's new cat, Sofia. Called after Sofia, where will be JWC.:201111231756430f6:

Her full name was revealed to be Sofia Tallinn Tondiraba Watanabe :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:  :68271262:

Guest turquoiseblue

Misato's new Instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca3N_mTuV3n/

In the day like this.. #internationalwomensday .
I want to introduce you who
I’m a big fan of…
“Sasha” Alexandra Nazarova @aleksandralfs 💛💙

She is an artist.
She is an amazing athlete.
Is so original, cute, cool, beautiful, funny, so respectful.
She is whole. 🔮
I always get amazed by what she produce and how creative they are. With the moves, with the costumes, a touch of makeup etc its amazing.

Is the one definitely showing the beauty of being original as a human.
(Of course she is beautiful outside too😱❤️.)

Just wanted to tell that I love you guys.
@maxxxnik
I need you guys to feel safe.
I want to protect you with love.
My heart is with you.

I want them to feel love. There is the informations how to support them from each countrie’s Ukrainian embassies. If you can hug them with the loving words, you can use this post to comment.

今日は、#国際女性デー
こんな日だから私が昔から大ファンである #アレクサンドラナザロワ サーシャちゃんを紹介させて下さい。
💛💙

彼女は、1人の芸術家。
そして素晴らしいアスリート。
独創的で唯一無二。かわいい。かっこいい。美しくて、面白くて、いつもとても丁寧に接してくれて
彼女は、"完全"だと思います🔮

いつも彼らの産み出すもの、その創造性に驚かされてばかり。動きやコスチューム、メイクの細部に至っても凄い。

人として、オリジナルであることの美を魅せてくれている一人。
(言わずもがな外見もめちゃくちゃ綺麗😱❤️)

2人のことが大好きです!

在日本ウクライナ大使館の発信等でいろいろな助け方が観れると思いますが、本人マキシムに聞いたところ今直に2人を助けられる方法は教えて貰ってないのでここにコメント等で2人に少しでも愛を伝えられたらなと思いました。観たことない人は2人の演技をyoutubeで観てほしいし、何か伝えたい事があるなら観てくれると思います。安全を感じる事がないと思うので、ハートの絵文字でも、愛のあるコメントで少しでも包みたいです。

#maximnikitin #ナザニキ #nazarovanikitin #マキシムニキーティン #ウクライナ

Both Oleksandra and Maksym shared this post to their Instagram stories.  

3 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

:13877886:

FNc9iQjWQAIexr7?format=jpg&name=medium

So sorry to hear of this split. I had hopes for AyuShin. I assume Ayumi's post means that Shingo's family had some difficulties, or maybe had issues with their partnership?  But it's still strange that Ayumi doesn't wish Shingo luck in his future career. I hope he's not retiring, he's super talented. Most Japanese singles cannot match his musicality and expression range. I'd be very sad if he was retiring.

11 minutes ago, surimi said:

So sorry to hear of this split. I had hopes for AyuShin. I assume Ayumi's post means that Shingo's family had some difficulties, or maybe had issues with their partnership?  But it's still strange that Ayumi doesn't wish Shingo luck in his future career. I hope he's not retiring, he's super talented. Most Japanese singles cannot match his musicality and expression range. I'd be very sad if he was retiring.

He did confirm on twitter that he's not retiring and will continue with ice dance. 

It's unfortunate that they split in such circumstance but hope they both found a new partner soon.

ETA: Not sure but I read it seems like financial circumstance that doesn't allow him to stay on in Canada for training, hence the split. 

12 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

He did confirm on twitter that he's not retiring and will continue with ice dance. 

It's unfortunate that they split in such circumstance but hope they both found a new partner soon.

ETA: Not sure but I read it seems like financial circumstance that doesn't allow him to stay on in Canada for training, hence the split. 

Thanks! Glad to hear he's not retiring. He doesn't thank Ayumi either in his post, so perhaps the split wasn't exactly amicable. Just guessing though... maybe Japanese ID couples split more formally than what I'm used to seeing from US couples.

Guest turquoiseblue

A message from Shingo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca7XwQlJT5l/

My dear skating friends and fans.
After spending 5 years in the Cricket Club skating community, I decided to leave Toronto and come back to Japan.
It was such a bitter decision for me because I loved the skating mates and coaches at the Cricket Club so much.
It was not only the place for me to improve my skating skills but also to meet international skaters and develop my international communication skills.
When I came to Toronto, Yuzu-kun, Javiel, Jun and many other great skaters were there. Their superb performance motivated me a lot. My dream came true when I could perform a few times with Yuzu-kun at a skating gala.
I want to give my best thanks to my Cricket coaches. They discovered my strong points and cultivated them. Thank you, Brian, Tracy, Ghislain, Paige, Joey, Aula, Karen, Ernest, Geff, and Jeffely, for taking care of my free skate. Thank you, Andrew and Joey, for your commitment to my icedance. My special thanks to @andrew_hallam who invited me to the world of icedance and took me to the stage of international competitions. I could never achieve it without you.
I will continue competitive ice skate. I hope to come back again if I have a chance in the future.

#torontocricketclub

On 3/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, turquoiseblue said:

A message from Shingo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca7XwQlJT5l/

Even if it was a bitter decision for him to leave TCC, I hope for him that he can find a training environment that he will be satisfied with. All the best on his further way. Maybe he will see Yuzu again sometime in Japan.

Mai shows her new clothing from Under Armour
20220311_185655_easy-oqkox.jpg

More pictures here

Guest turquoiseblue
3 hours ago, Anni said:

Even if it was a bitter decision for him to leave TCC, I hope for him that he can find a training environment that he will be satisfied with. All the best on his further way. Maybe he will see Yuzu again sometime in Japan.

Mai shows her new clothing from Under Armour
20220311_185655_easy-oqkox.jpg

More pictures here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaqtUV5JPeF/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's such a pity that he had to leave TCC :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: Whatever his "household situation" is, I hope everything works out for him and that he can pursue his dreams and goals :fingerscrossed:

Shingo and Ayumi will be performing (separately?) at Waseda on Ice tomorrow :68271262: