Team Japan

3 hours ago, surimi said:

It looks like that one show where skaters portray characters from Japanese history? I wonder who Keiji and - is the other one Daisuke? - are supposed to be. :]

This is the ice show "Luxe" which is the third in the series of ice shows starring Daisuke Takahashi.  Last two years' production were focused on combining Japanese historic/literary dramas/Kabuki with skating, but they are now taking a totally different track.  

In this year's production, they worked on IT and projection mapping with body sensors attached to the skaters to synchronize the light projections with the movement of the skaters.  In this TV segment, Dai-chan explains that he challenged Keiji to perform to a dance of two men in love - another way of pushing the boundaries of figure skating!

10 hours ago, surimi said:

It looks like that one show where skaters portray characters from Japanese history? I wonder who Keiji and - is the other one Daisuke? - are supposed to be. :]

I read that Keiji is portraying Narcissus.

Hyoen this year seems to be a Takarazuka-Revue style ice show consisted of short episodes in a journey around the world by "Prince of Light" played by Daisuke. I guess somewhere in this journey, the prince and Narcissus find each other on the opposite side of a mirror (mirror-like water) and maybe fall in love with each other, not knowing they are actually in love with themselves or something like that?:think: I don't know :14066882:

If you are interested, Nittere Plus will air the show on May 17th, from 18:30 JST.

https://www.nitteleplus.com/program/luxe/

10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I read that Keiji is portraying Narcissus.

Hyoen this year seems to be a Takarazuka-Revue style ice show consisted of short episodes in a journey around the world by "Prince of Light" played by Daisuke. I guess somewhere in this journey, the prince and Narcissus find each other on the opposite side of a mirror (mirror-like water) and maybe fall in love with each other, not knowing they are actually in love with themselves or something like that?:think: I don't know :14066882:

If you are interested, Nittere Plus will air the show on May 17th, from 18:30 JST.

https://www.nitteleplus.com/program/luxe/

For those of you with ForjoyTV subscription, you can access Nittere Plus (channel 56 on my subscription).  I assume there is access on iSakura...?    

In case you are looking for the channel, it is written in Japanese as:  日テレプラス

Kazuki Tomono is now affiliated with Central Sports. Central Sports runs sports clubs and other facilities nationwide, including Kazuki's home rink. Kazuki has been receiving their support since 2018. He made an affiliation agreement with them after graduating from Doshisha Univ. this spring, 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1x5NGjWNu/