Team Japan

9 minutes ago, Paskud said:

USA is even open?

back and forth between Switzerland and Italy, visiting ice shows as an audience when she is not needed, now this

someone is asking for a disaster to happen >____>

I thought she'd stay in Switzerland before Worlds (if it takes place), and wouldn't travel anywhere until March, especially not USA.

On 2/6/2021 at 2:13 AM, sallycinnamon said:

The tweet got deleted and this was posted instead:

:confused:

Is the deleted tweet about Rika's training at Colorado Spring, and from the same training center? Probably it was considered a leak (but then photos with the Komatsubaras are fine, so I don't know). She probably wants to keep her trips lowkey. Oh well... 

On 2/6/2021 at 1:43 AM, Paskud said:

Can someone tell her that it isn't normal year and we should limit our activity to what is necessary?

tenor.gif

Can ONE good thing come out of it and she will get new FP from Tom D? I don't want her at Olympics with unmemorable cute girl program.

She said she would keep both programs, no? Maybe a new EX, or most likely she went there to train the jumps.

8 hours ago, Melodie said:

Is the deleted tweet about Rika's training at Colorado Spring, and from the same training center? Probably it was considered a leak (but then photos with the Komatsubaras are fine, so I don't know). She probably wants to keep her trips lowkey. Oh well... 

Yeah, Rika was on the picture at the rink. I think she just wants to stay lowkey about it. 

I don't think she'd travel there before Worlds to get new program(s) for next season. I find it more possible she's training jumps there. 

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yeah, Rika was on the picture at the rink. I think she just wants to stay lowkey about it. 

I don't think she'd travel there before Worlds to get new program(s) for next season. I find it more possible she's training jumps there. 

Don’t know why she wants to be lowkey now. She wasn’t at all when she went to Switzerland and Italy and all the ice shows in Japan. Plus, words got thru Jack abt her training in the US some times ago. Well, her choice, and she has all the means to do it.