Team Japan

I haven't watched anyone live today except Yuna Shiraiwa for having to cope with a headache :13877886:

Yuna fell on her opening jump but her East of Eden was a beautiful program! She finished her performance with a big smile. 
Her jumps and scores today:

Missed Sota, Mai chan, Kao chan...:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: but at least Mai sounds happy in her comment. She says she was excited to hear her name called before her performance, feeling that she had come back at last. She has been landing all the triple jumps except 3A since August.
https://hochi.news/articles/20201003-OHT1T50082.html

Her jumps and the scores today

Kaori's

I saw Sota's gorgeous new FP costume on TV Tokyo's twitter but somehow they deleted the tweet...

4 hours ago, Fay said:

Mai :loveshower:

It is so good to see her skating again and she looks so happy. I really missed her. Hope she remains healthy and gets stronger  :smiley-angelic001:

Not really fan of Kaori's program, but it is still early. She seems to be in good spirit which is good. Looks like she found her motivation again.

2 hours ago, IceWings said:

Nathan's SP in Japan Open

This is by far his worse SP. Did Shae-Lynn choreograph this? it is very uninspired and plain.

Men's and Ladies' 6-minutes warm-ups at Japan Open uploaded by TV Tokyo. (They are probably sharing what they didn't air on TV today) Please take a look at everyone's costume and how the venue was used if you like.

it looks like jpn vnp is needed? I'll try out later

Happy for Wakaba's 3A! Even if landing wasn't perfect, it's a step towards building confidence in comps!

I don't like Kaori's dress :(  But I hope to see her keep being this solid!

Mai-chan!!! :crybaby:

She still looks scarily thin. Please don't overexert yourself, bb :smiley-angelic001:

idk, it's kind of painful to see her like this... I can only hope she knows herself and that the choice to compete now (and with this layout) is truly good for her. She does sound happy...but I am so worried >_<

Rika! With 4S! Ok I confess I am quite relieved to see that:laughing:

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Hey, Nathan took part in Japan Open, but he is from Team USA :68468287:

/meanie corner/

idk, looking at the love he's showered with by jpn media, one may truly believe he's their long lost son or something:shrug: after all, Hersh might have been right about homecooking at Saitama19, only we didn't get the memo that team USA had gotten honorary domestic status...

/end of the meanie corner/