Team Japan

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought Itsuki was the older brother? In which case, Shoma's the one doing the labour.

No, Itsuki is 3-4 years younger. I think he just finished high school? He is the taller one, though. :68468287: 

21 minutes ago, Paskud said:

more footage from training camp

Thank you! I hadn't noticed how aristocratic Kaori Sakamoto was when speaking and laughing.

Has this 3A + eu + 3S after a rocker of Rika Kihira's been posted? I don't even know if it is recent.

I confess I wasn't optimistic about Mai returning back to comps at all, so learning that she is skating again and even got her jumps till 3Lo is great news to me. But I especially loved how even from pics you could see how happy she was to be on the ice <3

Wishing her to further get back to health and form, so we can see her skating again :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

In the meanwhile, I take Kaori is kinda wilding, Wakababy recyling (which I love, both her programs are LIT and hope to see them shine, hopefully in int comps too if/when there will be int comps), Tomoe keeping her FS (wouldn't mind if she chose to keep her old SP too), Yuhana being sunshine (looking forward to he FS) and Rika ninja-ed her way to Champery. But the Axel lady is a more generous ninja than the Axel lord, so she gave us actual footage:biggrin:

Wonder what's Satoko doing tho, I take she's still in Canada, right?

I am so happy to see Mai back and looking so happy, and not just skating, but actually getting some harder jumps back. She still looks delicate, but much more robust than a few months ago. I hope she continues to improve her health and may the skating then follow.