Team Japan

google translate: "Yuna Shiraiwa (18), a figure skating girl, entered the Faculty of Literature, Kansai University. I was hit by injury such as a right tibial injury last year, but I'm showing a lively smile on the official Twitter of the Kansai University ice skating club I joined."

good luck, Yuna! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

"Name: Yuna Shiraiwa
Grade: New 1st year
Faculty: Sentence
Possession level: 7th level

She always plays with a cute smile. She uses oversized jumps and brilliant skates as her weapons, which she cannot think from her height. Actually, she is superhuman and tsundere. I love Arashi and Moomin. A word from her. "Being a college student, I will do my best to start anew.""

Nana Araki entered Chukyo University together with Riku Miura and Rino Kasakake.

Nana confirmed that she is going to seniors next season. Good luck!:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

PK2020040902100259_size0.jpg

https://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/figure/news/CK2020040902100176.html

Do I understad it well? She thinks she will get senior GP assignment(s) next season?:huh:

"“I want to compete in a good way.” Currently, in addition to on-shore training, he is looking for choreography that suits the songs used in the program for the next season. "I'm going to the GP series soon, so I want to do well in all Japan. I want to practice without anxiety so that I can perform in the final group." My feelings are positive."

5 hours ago, Paskud said:

Nana Araki entered Chukyo University together with Riku Miura and Rino Kasakake.

Nana confirmed that she is going to seniors next season. Good luck!:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

PK2020040902100259_size0.jpg

https://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/figure/news/CK2020040902100176.html

Do I understad it well? She thinks she will get senior GP assignment(s) next season?:huh:

"“I want to compete in a good way.” Currently, in addition to on-shore training, he is looking for choreography that suits the songs used in the program for the next season. "I'm going to the GP series soon, so I want to do well in all Japan. I want to practice without anxiety so that I can perform in the final group." My feelings are positive."

Not sure if she already has a senior GP spot next season, but what she meant here is that she wants to compete with her peers in a good way, and first, do well at JNats to compete at a GP in near future. And to be able to skate in the final group at JNats, she wants to relieve anxieties through practicing. 

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Not sure if she already has a senior GP spot next season, but what she meant here is that she wants to compete with her peers in a good way, and first, do well at JNats to compete at a GP in near future. And to be able to skate in the final group at JNats, she wants to relieve anxieties through practicing. 

That's why I'm confused. 1) GP assignments aren't out. 2) Even if we will have GP this season, it's very unlikely that she will get any spot, because her SB is low and possible NHK host spot will go to Tomoe (and even this I'm not 100% sure). Skater like Nana definitely deserves one GP assignment over some USA/Canadian ladies that will get two, but here we are.

Going to JNats and maybe getting GP assignemnts in future is more realistic, but... Nana's PB at this year (rather unfortunate and with very strict tech panel) JNats would give her 8th place and it won't mean that much. Ask Ayaka.:sad-smiley-046:

Poor Nana. Maybe current situation will change a bit the way GP spots are spread.

"Hello
Konan University New 3rd year student
My name is Mai Mihara.
New 1st year students
Congratulations on your admission.
Sakura has become a very beautiful season 🌸
I would be happy if you could come to the figure skating club! Would you like to skate together ⛸
I'm very sorry for the private matter,
I had my second hair donation in January this year. We hope that we can help you with a little while.
It was very fresh from cutting 31 cm or more to long bob 👩🏻
It is a very difficult time, but I wish you all the best."

If Japanese Wikipedia page about Shun Sato was well translated by deepl.com, Shun was not only born in Sendai, but raised, and skated there until Junior High School, when his parents relocated to Saitama. So Yuzuru Hanyu must have quite followed his progress.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Paskud! I am glad to see Mai again. It sounds like she's still skating? Is it possible that her university still has an open rink and hasn't been closed to public? 

About Hamada... I am happy for Hiroaki, and I am a Rika K fan. But if Hamada's growing realm is now associated with Stephane and Ghislain, I am afraid poor Nobunari Oda doesn't have a smidge of a chance in succeeding in his complaint for Hamada's treatment of him. I hope for the best of him, but it doesn't look like he'll be getting justice anytime soon. The silence since December is telling.

52 minutes ago, surimi said:

But if Hamada's growing realm is now associated with Stephane and Ghislain, I am afraid poor Nobunari Oda doesn't have a smidge of a chance in succeeding in his complaint for Hamada's treatment of him. I hope for the best of him, but it doesn't look like he'll be getting justice anytime soon. The silence since December is telling.

Hamada works with Stephane and Ghislain for years already.

________________________________________________________________________________________