Team Japan

34 minutes ago, monchan said:

Good luck Wakaba! Thou whenever she has big plans it's worrying:(

Has she worked with Jeff before? I'm really looking forward to see the effect.

Although I'm a bit scared how and when all the skaters will get a choreo and prepare for the new season with the uncertain conditions of everything rn. That's gonna be strange off season and maybe even stranger next season. But I guess it's not the most important thing for today.

I think Jeff is a great choice for Wakaba as he's always a great SP choreographer. The main thing is how can most skaters get choreo ? No on ice training and no travelling at the moment, and likely to be remain for the next 2 months. Hope everyone is safe and healthy

1 minute ago, Katt said:

I think Jeff is a great choice for Wakaba as he's always a great SP choreographer. The main thing is how can most skaters get choreo ? No on ice training and no travelling at the moment, and likely to be remain for the next 2 months. Hope everyone is safe and healthy

Learn choreo thru video and practice in hotel room like Yuzu did with Masquerade :xD:

1 minute ago, monchan said:

Learn choreo thru video and practice in hotel room like Yuzu did with Masquerade :xD:

I doubt they could do that with competitive program, gala/ex is way less complex. 

Agreed with @rubyblue, its gonna be a strange pre olympic season. Very likely no JGP and GP series at this point. 

1 hour ago, rubyblue said:

Has she worked with Jeff before? I'm really looking forward to see the effect.

Her last season ex was from Jeff.

I also don't know how skaters want to get new programs this year.

Wakaba is... very ambitious, isn't she? And impatient.

3 hours ago, Katt said:

I doubt they could do that with competitive program, gala/ex is way less complex. 

Agreed with @rubyblue, its gonna be a strange pre olympic season. Very likely no JGP and GP series at this point. 

Yes, I guess at least we don't have to worry too much about Yuzu if he could create such a great program via email with Shae Lynn :D

44 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Yes, I guess at least we don't have to worry too much about Yuzu if he could create such a great program via email with Shae Lynn :D

Yuzuru fortunately and unfortunately has alot of experience of not doing on ice training because of injury during offseason, so I'm sure he knows how to use his time effectively. I'm not too worried about him either as he always learn new thing during rest time 

"When I stay home, I mostly watch TV, fall asleep, wake up and watch TV, fall asleep.
This is my favorite place in my home.
Where my family hangs out.
Time passes so quickly here.
Although I can't practice, I work out as much as possible to not let my body get weakened.
I know this doesn't sound convincing paired with these photos. lol
While asking everybody how they kill their time, I searched for my own way, so I would like to share it/them next time.
# in purple again"

On Canon article posted above:
Wakaba had a plan to make new programs right after Worlds though she couldn't due to this situation. She is hoping to do so when the time is right.
As to the jumps, she is aiming to master difficult jumps step by step, like, first, be able to land 3A solidly, then start practicing quads. She named 4Lz and 4Lo because; 1. Salchow isn't her strong jump. 2. Since she had suffered Lisfranc injury, she may sprain her left foot if she practices 4T. So I don't think she was overly ambitious or impatient when she gave this interview, though, at the moment, no one knows how everyone can prepare for the next season...

27 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Since she had suffered Lisfranc injury, she may sprain her left foot if she practices 4T.

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

That explains a lot.😔

I'm glad that she is taking it step by step. Thank you for clarifying.:8122685: