Team Japan

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Am I reading this right? JSF pulled the junior synchronized dance team from the championship or the championship itself is being canceled? I'm not sure which one. 

It says JFS decided not to send their synchro team to World Synchro 2020 considering the situation regarding COVID-19, the same as they didn't send their skaters to CdP. The championships itself hasn't been canceled yet.

14 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

It says JFS decided not to send their synchro team to World Synchro 2020 considering the situation regarding COVID-19, the same as they didn't send their skaters to CdP. The championships itself hasn't been canceled yet.

Thank you for the translation. Google con be confusing sometimes. 

On 2020/3/7 at 午後8時26分, Paskudさんが言いました:

:img_20:

As Shun and Yuma will move up to the senior category next season, now Kao has a big chance to be the next Japanese Junior Champion.

Go Kao :cheer:

But as he said himself, it may be depending on whether he can improve his spins  :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

9 minutes ago, luvsk8 said:

It seems Nana will move to senior too...

Any news? Because at last competition it looked like she was preparing 3f3t for next season (with mandatory solo lutz in SP).

new interview with Rika

https://rika-kihira.tumblr.com/post/612024681486237696/rika-kihira-i-can-still-become-more-beautiful

"I’ve realized that if you push yourself without positivity, you’ll be caught in haste and tension, so I think it’s very important to keep my mind positive."

24 minutes ago, Paskud said:

new interview with Rika

https://rika-kihira.tumblr.com/post/612024681486237696/rika-kihira-i-can-still-become-more-beautiful

"I’ve realized that if you push yourself without positivity, you’ll be caught in haste and tension, so I think it’s very important to keep my mind positive."

Love that interview. Rika's mind really reminds me of Yuzu's. She's so mentally strong and confident but at the same time so grounded, kind and humble. Great maturity for such a young person. She makes it a bit easier to be her supporter - I kind of never have to worry too much about her, because of her stoicism, patience and bright attitude. (Only thing I worry about is biased scoring against her, but that's a different story).