Team Japan

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Reports of Waka’s FS at Iizuka cup

Jumps before taking start position

FS

flip still in second half....

And I really hope, that 3lz2t was a pop and part of first pancake. Because going for 3a without 3-3 doesn't sound like good idea.

And yesterday I saw like Rino was trying 3a and falling again and again, when she isn't even close to rotating, very probably only for media and to get JGP spot (and because Yamada doesn't want to lose to Hamada). I'm so much sick of this already.

Saw Koshiro's 4Lz attempt in Team Japan training camp in Figure Skating TV. It was UR but his technique did not look bad. He took off tapping with his toe pick and with not-so-much pre-rotation. If he had a little more speed going into the jump and his jump had a little more distance, maybe he could have landed a fully-rotated one, I thought.

They aired snippets of Wakaba's Poeta and Kaori's Matrix too, and both looked nice. (Kao chan fell while trying to dodge an invisible bullet though :68468287:)

According to the commentator, Wakaba loves Flamenco and she was the one who asked Scali to make a program with Flamenco. They show the Stsq and it looked pretty good. Wakaba said she was depressed at the end of the last season. So she took three-weeks off to not to think about FS. During the time off the ice, she focused on school life and exchanging ideas with people she met there helped her to refresh and enjoy the sport again.

Ladies were attempting a lot of 3As but all of them were UR or DG...

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Koshiro 4lz fall at 0:24

Plus for these who are brave: 3a falls

I think the order is Kaori, Yuhana, Mako (?), Satoko, Wakaba. Bonus: 4s falls by... Mako? Or maybe it's Yuna? Can't really see..

Thank you for the video!

4S attempt was by Yuna.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:12 AM, Veveco said:

Shoma and Marin turning the Ice into cosplay land :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I can't get over the Rei costume :hihi:

Rei and Jojo (at least I think it's Jojo) costumes? Seems like a bit of an in-joke towards Yuzu and Keiji, no? :laughing: