Team Japan

3 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

I think it's the height.

Right now he isn't particularly a good jumper, and while he shows potential artistically, in its current state he will not stand out. With neither this nor that, I think he will be lost in the shuffle. But a lot could change over the summer, so let's see, plus he could be pushed as Japan number three from next season on.

I hope noone gets pushed tbh. I'd rather he enters the season with a blank slate and proves himself against Kazuki and Keiji. It would be unfair of the federation to just push them aside. They should have equal standing with 2 GPs, I think? My money will be on Kazuki becoming #3 though :]

3 minutes ago, surimi said:

I hope noone gets pushed tbh. I'd rather he enters the season with a blank slate and proves himself against Kazuki and Keiji.

I meant by the time Nationals rolls around. I do think he could have something in his favour with Lambiel as his coach plus considering Tomono and Tanaka's inconsistency, but again could all change, and it will depend on how the season turns out for him. And of course hopefully no one should get pushed, but well it happens anyway.