Team Japan

Kazuki Tomono seems to attend Winter Universiade (2-12 March), together with Shu Nakamura, Hiroaki Sato, Mai Mihara and Hina Takeno.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190116-00000052-sph-spo

I even thought Shoma might skip 4CC.  Oh, well, it may be his way to train himself :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

https://mainichi.jp/articles/20190116/k00/00m/050/141000c

1 hour ago, Winnie_20 said:

Any news on junior / advance novice?

Maybe it's the final list for juniors+seniors but I haven't read anything about advanced novices. They might come out later.

I think Y. Aoki and Y. Shiraiwa will compete in juniors (Yuna S. needs TES minimum for Junior Worlds), and Yuma is eligible in seniors but he might compete in the juniors too, I am not sure about this though.

I'm still hopeful that the list is not complete yet and Shun will get an assignment too. 

I'm surprised about Shoma a bit, even if his injury is healing (or he's healed completely) two competitions in February seem a really busy schedule.

Mmmh I wasn't expecting Shoma to have another comp between 4CC and worlds but iat least it looks like he'll be fully recovered. in the past doing a lot of comp did good to him so at least a busy schedule is no reason to worry:67638860:

Tbh I'm more worried about Rika whops flying across continents no stop and competing and her media obligations are on the rise too :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I'm not worried about her yrsining time and maybe she is one of those skaters who don't like to lose the competition feeling...still worried tho:13877886:

Yay for Sota and wakababy! But she needs to be completely recovered:fingerscrossed: 

I hope Sara Honda will be assigned somewhere too:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

29 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

If you go, you'll also be seeing Shun Sato and Sara Honda (just added)

Is that it? I cannot read Japanese names and google translate is hopeless.

edit found a list on twitter in English, yay!!! Yuhana Yokoi is coming, too, she was here last year, too, I think?