Team Japan

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They already did after JNat.

Sorry, guess I should've been more clear. I meant the international competitions that are *not* Worlds, 4CC etc, but the smaller competitions. It should be sometime in January, but last year I think it wasn't a big announcement and it just sort of... showed up on new sites sometime. 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, Winnie_20 said:

Sorry, guess I should've been more clear. I meant the international competitions that are *not* Worlds, 4CC etc, but the smaller competitions. It should be sometime in January, but last year I think it wasn't a big announcement and it just sort of... showed up on new sites sometime. 

I think last year its around mid-late Jan, this year it could be till early Feb. Not some big announcement but for sure there's some japanese article before entries out. 

An InsideSkating article on Kaori Sakomoto 

http://www.insideskating.net/2019/01/15/features/kaori-sakamoto-the-coming-of-age

”When you hear the name “Kaori Sakamoto”, what would come to your mind first? 

Her huge jumps? Her incredible speed across the ice? Her wonderful feel for the music? Or her joyful face after delivering a good performance? 

Over the past seasons, Kaori has won the hearts of skating community with her dynamic skating style and bubbly personality; but, backstage, the teenager also shared with us the difficult challenges she encountered this season, when she gradually grew into a mature skater, physically, mentally, artistically.” 

Is it true, is Sota going to compete in the Challenge Cup? Google translate said Uno's going there too, so I hope his presence isn't going to make the prices of the tickets astronomic and that they aren't sold out within minutes...

6 minutes ago, surimi said:

Is it true, is Sota going to compete in the Challenge Cup? Google translate said Uno's going there too, so I hope his presence isn't going to make the prices of the tickets astronomic and that they aren't sold out within minutes...

What?!?!?! Where is this info?

Also, tickets have been for sale for a good long time already and are dirt cheap. 10 or 12 euro for all-event four days, IIRC.

edit saw post on GS

Shoma, Sota, Rika Kihira, Wakaba and Yuma?!?!

NO WAY!!!!!

JSF released assignments to some senior Bs.

Bavarian Open (Feb 5–10) : Satoko Miyahara, Yuna Aoki, Yuna Shiraiwa,  Koshiro Shimada, Yuto Kishina.

Challenge Cup (Feb 21–24) Rika Kihira, Wakaba Higuchi, Shoma Uno, Sota Yamamoto, Yuma Kagiyama

Coupe du Printemps (Mar 15-17): Sena Miyake 

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2019/01/16/kiji/20190116s00079000178000c.html